Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    jose.sooto
    Is that a picture of jose.soto in your sig? Did he gave you permission to use it?

Comment

Hype Job, I am talking to you. I am trying to help you. We can co-exist, we can have different opinions, it's what makes a boxing forum enjoyable. But we do not have to resort to name calling and racism, and showing off our personal information, and breaking the forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I'd like to help people. I want to see these trolls rehabilitated. We sensible posters can help them. Look, he was scared to death of the IP ban, now he's behaving a little better. Hype Job has a long way to go, but we can help him. We need to work on his racism now.
        A ban would help.
        That way he can leave the house and get some fresh air....possibly some pu.ssy

Dude is out of control..posting pics of monkeys.....Homeless Black man in his avatar.

Wow.

Comment

Hype Job, I am talking to you. I am trying to help you. We can co-exist, we can have different opinions, it's what makes a boxing forum enjoyable. But we do not have to resort to name calling and racism, and showing off our personal information, and breaking the forum rules.
          What racism?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
            A ban would help.

Dude is out of control..posting pics of monkeys.....Homeless Black man in his avatar.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Pepper View Post
              A ban would help.

Wow.
              That's Chisora doing community service work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                you do need some pu/ssy doe...lol

Comment

Is that a picture of jose.soto in your sig? Did he gave you permission to use it?
                  Why are you acting like a little girl again?

Comment

You can't use another poster picture?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Why are you acting like a little girl again?
                      You and your kind should die off.

Comment

Working...
                      X