Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They quit, their body quits or the corner throws the towel. Golovkin won't be denied

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Set my people free.
    Now you are mocking slavery?

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
      You're deluded son, Kovalev is way smarter than anyone on here gave him credit. No one knew he had a good lil boxing brain on him, and once Ward tastes that power he's going to stay way back like Hopkins.
      Power is good to have but skills pay bills.

The best guy on Kovalev's resume is 49 years old with ZERO offense.

Besides Hopkins all there is...Cleverly...Campillo..and a other NON threatening fighters.

I look at his resume and see nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        Oh really? Did Ward already beat someone like Kovalev?
        Did Kovalev beat somebody like Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Not that it matters but GGG's toughest fights so far were against lesser black fighters like Ian Gardner and Kassim Ouma. He was totally frustrated against Adama too. He caught a Ian Gardner at the tail end of his career and was really frustrated at his movement and awkwardness. Dawson had KO'ed Gardner 3 years prior, and Abraham had knocked down Gardner 3 times to win a UD in the same year Dawson fought him. GGG fights him 3 years after Dawson and AA and can't even make him flinch and looks like an amateur.
          you've watched the golovkin-gardner fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            He's packing glass. I've been saying it for ages.
            Kovalev was put tp sleep in FULL HEADGEAR.

Talk about packing glass.

Comment

After only 1 round, Andre would be chanting, "HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I think it's between Pascal and Kovalev. They have the best chance. I think GGG struggles with some JMW's like Andrade, Canelo, Jermell Charlo. He beats them though, but he's supposed to, he's bigger than Andrade and Charlo and he has more power.
                Ward will stay close enough to neutralize Pascal's ambush style. I also think Kovalev will struggle with Ward's in and out, always felt Kovalev was better than people gave him credit for but at this point in time...people are blinded by what he did to Hopkins. I haven't seen anything that suggests Kovalev can tangle with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  you've watched the golovkin-gardner fight?
                  Of course not, I am just specifically saying Gardner frustrated GGG based off of Boxrec. Cause Boxrec tells everything.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                    After only 1 round, Andre would be chanting, "HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT."

I don't see the comedy of mocking slavery and anti-black-shooting protests? What does all this have to do with Andre Ward vs GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      Ward will stay close enough to neutralize Pascal's ambush style. I also think Kovalev will struggle with Ward's in and out, always felt Kovalev was better than people gave him credit for but at this point in time...people are blinded by what he did to Hopkins. I haven't seen anything that suggests Kovalev can tangle with Ward.
                      yes, pascal is gonna get owned, his rushes will be met with a clinch and not only will he get mauled on the inside with wrestling, he'll be quickly drained and have nothing left, i think ward wins that wide, kovalev stands a much better chance but he holds his head so high up it's a danger against a fast fighter like ward with such a strong jab, but he always has the incredible punching power which leaves me in awe every time i see it
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-10-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X