No announcement yet.

James Kirkland vs Canelo Alvarez Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    **** it I'm betting on Canelo in rounds 1-3.

Kirkland hasnt fought since 2013, he doesn't have a proper trainer, he apparently started camp at 200lbs+, his chin is always terrible.

Canelo might want to feel things out but Kirkland will try to bumrush him forcing his hand. Canelo will catch him, kd him a couple times, and itll be stopped Ishida style.

You heard it here first.
    100% agree although I didn't hear from you first lol. This fight goes for as long as Canelo wants it. May wanna get some rounds in since he's been off for a while but either way I'd be surprised if it's competitive.

Comment

• If Canelo doesn't get rid of Kirkland within the first 4, he could be in for a long night

Comment

• Very excited for this fight.

I'm going with Canelo but I think it will be action packed.

Comment

• Kirkland will start strong but his chin is suspect. Canelo is a sound boxer with good power. He'll manage the initial onslaught counter and hurt Kirkland .... Eventually forcing the ref or corner to stop the fight

Comment

• Who is the referee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              **** it I'm betting on Canelo in rounds 1-3.

Kirkland hasnt fought since 2013, he doesn't have a proper trainer, he apparently started camp at 200lbs+, his chin is always terrible.

Canelo might want to feel things out but Kirkland will try to bumrush him forcing his hand. Canelo will catch him, kd him a couple times, and itll be stopped Ishida style.

You heard it here first.

Naw, lol I've been saying this since the fight was signed. But I agree with you.

Comment

• If the Kirkland that fought Angulo and Tapia shows up, Canelo will have his hands full. But I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing the Kirkland that showed up to fight Ishida and Canelo will know him the *** out.

Comment

• i've warmed up to canelo, his resume has gotten better since his silver spoon-fed b*tch days but he still seems like a massive douche, so i'm riding with kirkland. just hoping for a good action fight really.

Comment

• Nelo SHOULD win by stoppage!!...I'm still riding with Kirk though...I just think Nelo is catching Kirk at the right time...long layoff and no Wolfe means trouble for Kirk imo

In the words of Ms. Wolfe..."that lil red hair mutha****a can fight"

Comment

• I am going with Canelo, too much boxing for Kirkland. If it goes past the 6th, things might get interesting though!

Comment

Working...
                      X