James Kirkland vs Canelo Alvarez Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    I like Canelo to win

Kirkland is relentless but he's not a massive puncher. He's not accurate either . And he's got slower hands than Canelo

Canelo should **** to the body then head with the left hook. Kirkland likes adopting that shoulder roll whenever he's on defence.

There's no way this fight can't be exciting because Canelo doesn't move much

Kirklands gonna hit Canelo with some straight lefts to the body

But besides that, I see Canelo stoppage round 7. Canelo has superior chin and better defence. He can slip punches . Has a solid high guard. And can weave punches such as in the trout fight.

Canelo ko round 7.
    Kirkland is a bigger puncher than Canelo and while he does'nt have GGG type power he does drop bombs. He is more than capable of flooring someone with one shot. As for his accuracy, you need to go look at his compubox numbers, which are superb outside of the Molina fight. He is a very accurate, high volume power puncher. I'll give you that Canelo has a slight advantage in hand speed, but unless he can keep James on the outside, it is'nt going to matter. James is far mor explosive than Canelo and that matters more than hand speed when you are fighting in the trenches, which is where I think this fight is going to be fought.

Comment

Comment

from a couple weeks ago

Comment

why the poll closed. i wana vote canelo by ko

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            from a couple weeks ago

Both guys looking good.

Comment

I cannot wait for this damn fight! After the bust that was Floyd-Pac, I need something spectacular to reinvigorate my trust to the sport that I love.

I think Canelo-Kirkland is just what the Dr. ordered. Saturday can't come soon enough!

Comment

Looking forward to Canelo vs Kirkland, but more so to Gomez vs Soto, that **** is gonna be a WAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                  Canelo going to outbox Kirkland rather easily.
                  Agreed. But I hope Kirkland can catch him clean a few times, want to see how his chin holds up. But I think Canelo will make it look like the Angulo fight.

Comment

The Real Cinco De Mayo Fight

Will Canelo Win Big? And will you Win Big? Join the new fantasy boxing game in town:

https://www.throwdownfantasy.com/gam.../55438809c7fa7

Comment

• Canelo beat Kirkland by KO.
                      The Real Cinco De Mayo Fight

Comment

Working...
                      X