No announcement yet.

James Kirkland vs Canelo Alvarez Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure who I'm rooting for.

I've grown to like Canelo since the Trout fight.

Comment

Booo poll is closed

Comment

I hope canelo get KO'd.. But I know is difficult

Comment

Canelo going to outbox Kirkland rather easily.

Comment

Finally we can move on from the Pac/May reality show and get a good fight with Canelo/Kirkland. I want to see a brutal KO from Ginger in this one and then have him call out that little puta Cotto and put his ass to the fire to make the fight this year. Boxing needs a big fight to show its not all over now that Pac/May happened.

Comment

I got Canelo by TKO in the middle rounds.

Kirklands good, but I feel like he stands in the pocket throwing combos more then he needs to.

I see Canelo timing something and catching him with a big uppercut during an exchange.

Comment

Canelo wins by any means... even by a "hard fought" decision... Canelo can't fail -- it's not "Mexican friendly"...

Comment

I like Canelo to win

Kirkland is relentless but he's not a massive puncher. He's not accurate either . And he's got slower hands than Canelo

Canelo should **** to the body then head with the left hook. Kirkland likes adopting that shoulder roll whenever he's on defence.

There's no way this fight can't be exciting because Canelo doesn't move much

Kirklands gonna hit Canelo with some straight lefts to the body

But besides that, I see Canelo stoppage round 7. Canelo has superior chin and better defence. He can slip punches . Has a solid high guard. And can weave punches such as in the trout fight.

Canelo ko round 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    I like Canelo to win

Kirkland is relentless but he's not a massive puncher. He's not accurate either . And he's got slower hands than Canelo

Canelo should **** to the body then head with the left hook. Kirkland likes adopting that shoulder roll whenever he's on defence.

There's no way this fight can't be exciting because Canelo doesn't move much

Kirklands gonna hit Canelo with some straight lefts to the body

But besides that, I see Canelo stoppage round 7. Canelo has superior chin and better defence. He can slip punches . Has a solid high guard. And can weave punches such as in the trout fight.

Canelo ko round 7.
                    Yeah I think the hand speed will be the biggest factor, similar to the Alvarez/Angulo fight and even the Matthssye/Provodnikov fight.

Comment

Cant wait fir this fight after the snoozefest last weekend

Comment

Working...
                      X