Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24/7 on ow...............

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      I cannot wait for this damn fight! After the bust that was Floyd-Pac, I need something spectacular to reinvigorate my trust to the sport that I love.

I think Canelo-Kirkland is just what the Dr. ordered. Saturday can't come soon enough!
      No kidding. This has the makings of a real war, without the price tag, lol.

Comment

• It's nice to see a new face on 24/7. I'm pretty damn excited for this fight.

Comment

• I'm disappointed that Kirkland didn't answer questions about Ann Wolfe. He should have at the very least said why he didn't want her there.

Either way, I'm excited for the fight. Kirkland is hungry, and as I said many times on here, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
            I'm disappointed that Kirkland didn't answer questions about Ann Wolfe. He should have at the very least said why he didn't want her there.

Either way, I'm excited for the fight. Kirkland is hungry, and as I said many times on here, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the upset.
            They had a sword fight and ann won.

Comment

• Kirkland by KO.

Comment

• Canelo looking handsome...

Comment

• Good match

I like Kirkland, but he's going to get squashed

Comment

• I enjoyed the 24/7. I would vote Canelo by stoppage if the poll was still open. I think it will be a war while it lasts though and I think it's gonna go about 7 or 8 rounds. I got a feeling Kirkland will hurt Canelo at some point in the fight, but Canelo will recover and go on to finish James off. Looking forward to it for sure

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X