Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hits the hardest out of Matthysse, Maidana and Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who hits the hardest out of Matthysse, Maidana and Provodnikov?

This is what Corley told me: @CHOPCorley: @Salim_Shady96 matthyess do honestly look at my fights with the other 2 I beat them both ! Just was cheated ! What do you guys think?
    Matthysse
    64.10%
    Maidana
    21.79%
    Provodnikov
    14.10%

Make the poll public

Comment

I'd say matthysse or provo. Maidana would take your head off if he landed cleanly....but lacks the speed and acuracy....in saying that though provo is pretty wild too though.

Comment

Matthysse hits the hardest, followed by Maidana, Provodnikov's power is ridiculously overrated.

Comment

I seriously doubt anyone here has any clue who hits the hardest unless there are some high profile boxers secretly posting...I am pretty sure some of the most savage Floyd fans are actually multiple accounts for the POS himself...

Comment

I think Maidana's power is actually hugely overrated. If you can't knock Khan out when he's out on his feet, you don't have huge power.

Comment

matthysse by miles

Comment

Matthysse followed by Provodnikov, I not so sure nether that Maidana is that good puncher.

Comment

For what its worth Timothy Bradley who fought Provodnikov and sparred with Matthysse is on record as saying Matthysse hits hardest.

Comment

No idea but does it matter? They are all monster punchers.

Comment

Working...
                    X