No announcement yet.

So Wilder turned down 10M for Povetkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Wilder beat Stiverne, the guy that Vitali ran into retirement from and now he wants to fight Tyson Fury, the guy who just paint jobbed Chisora.

Povetkin is not Wilders mandatory, if he wants to fight he should become at least that and then the fight will happen in the states where the champion lives.

There's that pom that wants to beat your hero but he doesn't seem to want to fight even though he's the mandatory, thankfully Wilder is stepping up to the plate and wanting to beat him
    Hahaha

Nice spin there mate, very funny.

My crystal ball tells me that Wladimir will be facing Fury or Wilder or both in the very near future, there's nowhere else to go. Unless of course he wants to "keep it local" I don't think even you believe he is ducking Tyson Fury mate!!

And I'll tell you why he wont face Povetkin now. Because the belt would instantly be back in Europe where it's not wanted, of course he wants to defend it locally. That's a FAR more plausible scenario I reckon, and you know it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Hahaha

Nice spin there mate, very funny.

My crystal ball tells me that Wladimir will be facing Fury or Wilder or both in the very near future, there's nowhere else to go. Unless of course he wants to "keep it local" I don't think even you believe he is ducking Tyson Fury mate!!

And I'll tell you why he wont face Povetkin now. Because the belt would instantly be back in Europe where it's not wanted, of course he wants to defend it locally. That's a FAR more plausible scenario I reckon, and you know it!!
      He has no obligation to face Povetkin, is he the mandatory? Nope. Does he have any belt that Wilder wants to challenge for? Nope. However Wilder does have the belt that Povetkin wants and as the challenger he has to go to the champions home and beat him. I'm sure Wilder wouldn't mind punching Povetkin into submission but he'd want to do it while his fans are cheering him on. Wilder has bigger fish to fry, he wants Tyson Fury - the guy who's been calling out Wlad for 5 years now

Looks like Wilder has to do the dirty work for Wlad

Comment

• hey im new to this area of boxing, judging by the amount of responses, this is a reliable source??
        and why did he turn it down... i really can't imagine why he would turn it down

Comment

• Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          hey im new to this area of boxing, judging by the amount of responses, this is a reliable source??
          Oh your new?

Well there's only one reason why and you can trust me it's going to be a guiding principle..

Because he'd get his ****in face smashed in, that's why

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Oh your new?

Well there's only one reason why and you can trust me it's going to be a guiding principle..

Because he'd get his ****in face smashed in, that's why
            i always have a hard time seeing any boxer ACTUALLY FEAR fighting another fighter.. dont u think its ridiculous? if they weren't delusional to begin with, itd be hard for them to get so far.. + 10million is HUGE..

Comment

• Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
              hey im new to this area of boxing, judging by the amount of responses, this is a reliable source??
              Because he knows that he'd get beat up and the pain isn't worth 10M. No other plausible explanation. It's a duck.

Comment

• my..my, 430+ post in thread without may or pac name on it. american fans is so desperate, dont get high hopes guys, Wilder stinks with mediocrity.

Comment

• I don't even blink at the offers I see fighters turn down anymore. Maybe Wilder can become big enough to make that kind of money eventually, he does have a good chance at it, but damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                    Who wants to see Wilder vs Povetkin? Only the Russian's I guess, I would hate for Povetkin to beat wilder, then what? Wlad vs Povetkin 2??? No gracias...
                    This sums up the disturbing attitude of some American posters in here.

"We don't care about seeing a good fight. We just don't want our Deontay to get his ass kicked"

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Big javi schooled dirk with ease in this thread.
                      Co-signing a certified ******. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                      X