No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather, Pacquiao Exchange Phone Numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Some people don't want this fight to happen so they can agrue who fault it is.
    I agree with this.

Comment

• I thought mayweather already had pacs number when he gave him the 40 million dollar deal. Was that just smoke in mirrors. But this is obviously a staged event to make it look like he wants the fight. Expect more roadblocks from the fraud. Maybe they'll fight when they're 50 and both broke

Comment

• Floyd now has sealed his legacy..... he now has a picture of him with Manny exchanging numbers in what appears to be an attempt to get the fight done themselves.

The sly ****er, now if the fight doesn't happen he has photographic proof for when they ask why he never fought pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          expect to see countless threads about how a 2009 version of manny would've ko'ed floyd.......
          Won't hold, Freddie said the 2009 version was thier fault fight never happend.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Floyd stepped to Manny about the fight while Manny been talking through the media.
            didn't you know that stepping to a man face to face to confront him about the lies/media bs is childish and represents whats wrong with a certain "demographic" of fans? floyd should have been a class act/adult about the whole situation and lie through the media instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by [T][B][E] View Post
              Won't hold, Freddie said the 2009 version was thier fault fight never happend.
              you're outta your mind if you think that will stop the pacf@g idiots from posting that bs despite what roach admitted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Interesting question, although I think his mind games worked just fine on Canelo. They certainly didn't do anything to Maidana, in fact they probably motivated him further in that first fight to show Floyd 0 respect.

I don't think FLoyd had much respect for either guy (at least going into the first Maidana fight). The last guy that Floyd fought that he really respected had to be Cotto and he always acts a bit different with guys he actually has some respect for. The respect might go far enough that Floyd feels he has to pull out all the stops so you could be right, especially if he feels it could be effective.

I don't think it bugs Manny much he might not have met Floyd much but he knows his deal, still much easier said than done to keep your cool when someone is acting out in annoying fashion over a long period.
                Yes. This fight will test Manny in many, many ways.

Comment

• Not gonna lie....this whole thing was tremendously exciting for me
                  Last edited by Porter's Dad; 01-28-2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Pacquiao fans are content with thinking Floyd is scared to give Pacquiao this kind if aura that he is the better fighter but a picture is worth a 1000 words and Manny looks like he totally out his element. After seeing this, I believe the fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMNTForever View Post
                      Floyd: "Manny, give me your number so I can call to talk about how you have a boss"

Manny: "But you already have my number. You called me already to offer me $40 million"

Floyd: "Yeah but there's cameras here and I need to make it look like I'm interested in fighting you"
                      It's one of those situations when one is only brave with people or friends around to break up a potential fight, but completely different when no one's around.

Comment

Working...
                      X