Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: To The Critics Who Said I Was Shot - F*** You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not very impressed with his win over Alvarado who looked completely stiff in the ring last night. Rios is still a lower tier fighter.

Comment

I've seen tune up fights with more drama than this...

But if this re-energizes Brandon, if he calls himself a BAMF in his own mind and brings that mindset to the ring, then I am very eager to see him in the ring again.

Comment

Who is this "shot" rios y'all speak of??? "prime" rios might as well be "shot" rios.

Comment

They said you're "Shit", not "Shot"

Comment

I'm convinced Rios can beat the crap out of top ww and jww after what I saw last night. Mike alvarados face was disfigured and every punch seemed to almost knock out Alvarado. I've never seen him hit that hard and he has to be one of the top 10 hardest hitters at welterweight. He was absolutely cracking Alvarado with tremendously hard punches for 3 rounds straight and he almost knocked Alvarado out 4 or 5 times, mike Alvarado I actually gas a decent chin and he didn't go down but almost did. You have to give Brandon Rios a lot of credit he would have beat almost anyone last night

Comment

Oh goodie Brandon you're so awesome!!! You beat a completely shot to hell drug addict who didn't train! Now you're sooo ready for all the real fighters between 140-147. Bahaha. Rios is such an idiot. Seriously only a Mexican could root for tbis dbag out of heritage. He's a classless piece of garbage. Such a loser. And a very average fighter with rudimentary skills, no speed and no defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                lmao. This right here seems to be the trend with fan boys. Every time their fighter looses they start asking questions implying the other fighter is dirty.
                Sure buddy....I could care less about a coked up Alvarado. What I do have an issue with is a guy like Rios who makes it a habit of coming into fights over weight, getting tired, looking like a tub of schit and then to flip the script, coming in to a fight in better condition than he has in 5 or 6 years.

He was in much better shape for this fight than he even was for the Pac fight, you know, the biggest fight of his entire career? Now we have all this talk about a "new Rios", "plenty of gas left in the tank"........he and his team knew they had to do something drastic or his career was finished. What is one to do in this situation? Find a good hookup for some PEDs, that's what. I want to know if they even did testing at all for this piece of crap fight, I highly doubt they did.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Sure buddy....I could care less about a coked up Alvarado. What I do have an issue with is a guy like Rios who makes it a habit of coming into fights over weight, getting tired, looking like a tub of schit and then to flip the script, coming in to a fight in better condition than he has in 5 or 6 years.

He was in much better shape for this fight than he even was for the Pac fight, you know, the biggest fight of his entire career? Now we have all this talk about a "new Rios", "plenty of gas left in the tank"........he and his team knew they had to do something drastic or his career was finished. What is one to do in this situation? Find a good hookup for some PEDs, that's what. I want to know if they even did testing at all for this piece of crap fight, I highly doubt they did.
                  Lol. This fan boy.

Comment

lets be fair here rios looked better then he ever had not just because of circumstance but its obvious to anyone all of us that love boxing that alvarado has checked out from the sport before the provo fight he just is not the same he is only there to cash a check now. granted tjhats easy for me to say on the couch but he admitted to such after the fight. i mean **** watch the fight he tells his trainer he dont want it to get worse then says he sees 4 fingers not 2 his heads just not in it right now

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      I'm convinced Rios can beat the crap out of top ww and jww after what I saw last night. Mike alvarados face was disfigured and every punch seemed to almost knock out Alvarado. I've never seen him hit that hard and he has to be one of the top 10 hardest hitters at welterweight. He was absolutely cracking Alvarado with tremendously hard punches for 3 rounds straight and he almost knocked Alvarado out 4 or 5 times, mike Alvarado I actually gas a decent chin and he didn't go down but almost did. You have to give Brandon Rios a lot of credit he would have beat almost anyone last night
                      oh please i agree rios looked great but your dismissing just how bad alvarado was

Comment

Working...
                      X