Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: To The Critics Who Said I Was Shot - F*** You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEND View Post
    Intelligent as always...
    He isn't shot, he never was, he is just a C level brawler and he never was anything else than a C level brawler.
    Can't believe that this guy goes nuts because he beat Mike fucking Alvarado.
    Well mike Alvarado is rated higher than Adrien broker in the ring ratings at number 5 and it wasn't a good win for Rios really? A 3rd round Ko In a fight he dominated every second of and looked absolutely phenomenal against the number 5 rated junior welterweight and its not a good win? Rios vs broker would actually be a good fight. Haymon wouldn't let broker within a hundred miles of this new and improved Rios because he would get ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
      THIS RIGHT HERE smh

It's not just him that's going nuts, everyone here is going nuts too...they doing fantasy matchyp btw Top Rank fighters like Rios/Bradley and Rios/Marquez and Rios/Crawford as if these where great elite matchups....lmfaoo Bob Arum sure does know how to feed yall hot sht plates.

brendon rio was, is and will always be trash.
      all great matchups of guys who will put on a show, but you probably enjoy when there is "skill" and 15 punches thrown per round

Comment

Originally posted by man-of-war View Post
        i think it is. they both beat 2 opponents that shouldnt have even been in there, and then they thump their chest like they conquered rome.
        maybe you have a different perspective on the significance of the wins and the celebrations after.
        rios went life and death with alvarado twice. thats his rival, why wouldn't he get pumped up after stopping his rival? im sure rios was confident in winning but i doubt he thought it would be that easy. obviously alvarado is past his prime, but i don't think rios has the same perspective as a fan might given their history.

and i dont think anybody thought alvarado would look that bad. at least to me, these wins aren't the same

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I don't recall anyone ever calling Rios shot.
          Rios is punch drunk.

Nobody said he was shot. We said he takes too many shots.

Blam Blam is unmissable.

Comment

I love it, let em know Bam Bam. Fat slobs who don't fight talking like they are in the ring. Makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              On Saturday night, welterweight contender Brandon Rios (33-2-1, 24 KOs) easily pounded former WBO light welterweight champion Mike Alvarado (34-3, 23 KOs) in three rounds before Alvarado's hometown crowd at the 1st Bank Center, in Broomfield, Colorado.

Rios, who looked to be in top shape, clinched his trilogy with Alvarado with a rapid assault from the first round. He overwhelmed Alvarado, landing 100 power shots in three one-sided rounds to force a doctor's stoppage before the start of the fourth.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Where are your drug testing results Rios? You did testing for dis fight right?

Comment

Sounds like Chris Arreola after beating the way limited Seth Mitchell. This guy will always have serious problems with a good boxer. He simply has no clue besides using his chin as a defense. Hey, let the guy think he's great for a few months... no harm no foul. Then watch him get shut out vs the likes of any fighter top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Where are your drug testing results Rios? You did testing for dis fight right?

lmao. This right here seems to be the trend with fan boys. Every time their fighter looses they start asking questions implying the other fighter is dirty.

Comment

its called free speech you can say what you want

Comment

Rios vs Maidana this will be a war.

Comment

Working...
                      X