Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: To The Critics Who Said I Was Shot - F*** You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios looked good against an unprepared and possibly shot fighter.

He needs to train and fight like that from here on out then maybe he will gain back the respect he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
      This isn't anything like garcia vs salka
      i think it is. they both beat 2 opponents that shouldnt have even been in there, and then they thump their chest like they conquered rome.
      maybe you have a different perspective on the significance of the wins and the celebrations after.

Comment

Dude, you just fought a punching bag. Everyone looks good fighting those.

Comment

This win shouldn't be glorified, but Rios is not a bum. He's a B- fighter with an A++ inside game. He just ran into two top level fighters in a row, one being an arguable ATG. That can make anyone look bad.

Comment

He does have a very good inside game.

Comment

"Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated"

Brandon Rios

Comment

Originally posted by man-of-war View Post
                reminds me of all that barking d. garcia did after beating salka. they want an oscar for starring in their high school play.
                Yeah except Alvarado was ranked number 6 by ring magazine as a junior welterweight, while rod salka was a number 77 ranked lightweight. There's no comparison to that fight at all. Go look at the ring magazine ratings mike Alvarado was ranked number 6 as of yesterday. You can't tell me Brandon Rios didn't look phenomenal, who's to say Alvarado wasn't in good form? Its easy to say Alvarado was shot but nobody really knows for sure because Rios was looking better than he ever has

Comment

they never said you were shot they just said you weren't good

Comment

I'd advise everyone to go check the ring ratings for junior welterweight. Mike Alvarado is ranked number 5 which is one ahead of Adrien broker! He was supposed to give Rios a tough fight like their first two and Rios ran right through him and absolutely demolished him. You guys can try to degrade this win all you want but nobody can take away the fact he looked better than he ever has, was faster, had better defense and footwork, and hit harder than hes done in his whole career. Very good win for Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      it's the pacquiao effect.

when pac beats down an opponent everyone says that the opponent is shot or washed up.

rios is still as dangerous as ever and gives anyone at 147 trouble.
                      i agree, i dont think rios or even algieri is as bad as everyone is making them out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X