Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: To The Critics Who Said I Was Shot - F*** You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios: To The Critics Who Said I Was Shot - F*** You!

On Saturday night, welterweight contender Brandon Rios (33-2-1, 24 KOs) easily pounded former WBO light welterweight champion Mike Alvarado (34-3, 23 KOs) in three rounds before Alvarado's hometown crowd at the 1st Bank Center, in Broomfield, Colorado.

Rios, who looked to be in top shape, clinched his trilogy with Alvarado with a rapid assault from the first round. He overwhelmed Alvarado, landing 100 power shots in three one-sided rounds to force a doctor's stoppage before the start of the fourth.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Intelligent as always...
    He isn't shot, he never was, he is just a C level brawler and he never was anything else than a C level brawler.
    Can't believe that this guy goes nuts because he beat Mike fucking Alvarado.

Comment

More like Alvarado was shot the **** out.. Obviously boosted up ur self esteem beating up a shot out sellout that went for the paycheck .

Comment

I don't recall anyone ever calling Rios shot.

Comment

reminds me of all that barking d. garcia did after beating salka. they want an oscar for starring in their high school play.

Comment

Originally posted by man-of-war View Post
            reminds me of all that barking d. garcia did after beating salka. they want an oscar for starring in their high school play.
            This isn't anything like garcia vs salka

Comment

it's the pacquiao effect.

when pac beats down an opponent everyone says that the opponent is shot or washed up.

rios is still as dangerous as ever and gives anyone at 147 trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                Intelligent as always...
                He isn't shot, he never was, he is just a C level brawler and he never was anything else than a C level brawler.
                Can't believe that this guy goes nuts because he beat Mike fucking Alvarado.
                THIS RIGHT HERE smh

It's not just him that's going nuts, everyone here is going nuts too...they doing fantasy matchyp btw Top Rank fighters like Rios/Bradley and Rios/Marquez and Rios/Crawford as if these where great elite matchups....lmfaoo Bob Arum sure does know how to feed yall hot sht plates.

brendon rio was, is and will always be trash.

Comment

Actually he probably said "thuck you". He sounds to me like he's slightly sluring his words. I was assuming it was due to accumulated brain damage.

But others have claimed he always talked like that and might have a slight natural speech impediment.

Anyone know if his current speech pattern is different or not from the past?

Comment

Brandon did not have a live Alvarado in front of him. Mike was somewhere else and seemingly took that beating as punishment for a burden he cannot seem to put down. It was an embarrassing evening for HBO and a dismal night for fight fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X