Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop this Rigondeaux hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always said that Cuban boxers are overated it looks like the same thing will happen to rigo that happened to Gamboa he will get ktfo if he moves up and his fanboys know it that's why they don't want him to move up

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
      That old little midget got a glassjaw. A****sa knocked him down twice. I've been saying it over and over, now you got the proofs.

He is not as good as people think.
      Great post. Rigo is a bum. He brings no money and only has 6 fans.. and they;re all here on BS.

Comment

Well. If Rigo won't do that, then he won't go anywhere. It may seem harsh, but you should see this as advice, not hatred. What else do you suggest he do? If he beats Frampton, it will be his best win since Donaire and he will start getting more recognition. If I hated Rigo, I would say "keep getting knocked down by journeymen while making no money and only getting praised by your 20 fanboys on boxingscene".
        I honestly hope you're trolling, this type of hate is unhealthy. Rigondeaux is the champ! He doesn't need anyone, they need him to win the titles and become the lineal champ! Its not his fault that the other belt holders don't want to face him on reasonable demands and especially if he has to give up hometown advantage as the lineal champion!

Comment

you stop it.

Comment

Well. If Rigo won't do that, then he won't go anywhere. It may seem harsh, but you should see this as advice, not hatred. What else do you suggest he do? If he beats Frampton, it will be his best win since Donaire and he will start getting more recognition. If I hated Rigo, I would say "keep getting knocked down by journeymen while making no money and only getting praised by your 20 fanboys on boxingscene".
            I'm a fan of Rigo, but he isn't bullet proof. Nor should he have to take the short end of a deal with Frampton Quigg or anyone else for that matter.
            The guy is quality I don't understand why boxing fans have so much hate for other boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
              Always said that Cuban boxers are overated it looks like the same thing will happen to rigo that happened to Gamboa he will get ktfo if he moves up and his fanboys know it that's why they don't want him to move up
              The guy can move down a division and is already a midget at 122, why should he move up? All Loma fans were busy *****ing about salido being too big, why can't rigondeaux use that argument?

Comment

The whole moving up in weight thing is BS anyway.
                It's so annoying when people bring it up.
                There is a reason the differences are smaller at the lower weights.

Comment

The lineal champ taking the short end of a purse bid and fighting in the challengers backyard

This place never fails to take insanity to a new level

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    The guy can move down a division and is already a midget at 122, why should he move up? All Loma fans were busy *****ing about salido being too big, why can't rigondeaux use that argument?
                    Oh god no now the crazy loma fans will come here!

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                      Because people always shape their argument to fit the circumstances.
                      Some people can change weight classes easily others can't.
                      To me it doesn't prove much.

Comment

Working...
                      X