No announcement yet.

Stop this Rigondeaux hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    I don't know how anyone cannot be concerned about the KDs. It's becoming a recurring theme at this stage. He's a 15 fight vet at this point.

What happens if he faces a fighter like Walters and does he get up off the canvas if Walters puts him down?
    i don't think he will move up again, nor do i think it should be expected of him. we can end the talk of him schooling lomachenko now though

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
      Wow, aint that one of the guys who wanted me banned who comes and kisses my @$$ after seeing me prove all the Rigo fanboys wrong? But you're forgiven, man, we can all be friends.
      Lol I just say "in before the ban"

It's an expression

If I wanted you banned, I would just ask a mod

As for rigo needing to prove himself, he is being avoided

Comment

I don't know how anyone cannot be concerned about the KDs. It's becoming a recurring theme at this stage. He's a 15 fight vet at this point.

What happens if he faces a fighter like Walters and does he get up off the canvas if Walters puts him down?
        Rigo will get Parkinson if his small old body keeps taking all this punishment, he should hang them up in 2017. If Walters fought Rigo, Rigo would get seriously hurt.

Comment

No one is calling him a bum, he just needs to prove himself, he can't live on beating Donaire, the overrated Goofy of boxing, forever. That aint how you make it to the P4P lists. Rigo is no bum, he's good. But just that. Good. He is nothing special until he proves otherwise.
          Who in 122 is he suppose to fight? You can't expect him to move up, he's small enough as it is and Walters and Loma wouldn't come down to 122 for him. Who should he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Even granite chinned boxers can get put on their arse. He got up and won.
            Yup the greats get up continue there plan and ended whoopin azz. I have seen Trinidad do it countless times. A knockdown means nothing to a world class fighter but a point. They keep it moving.

Where is roger mayweather when u need him(op)

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Who in 122 is he suppose to fight? You can't expect him to move up, he's small enough as it is and Walters and Loma wouldn't come down to 122 for him. Who should he fight?
              If neccesary, go to Frampton's backyard and let Frampton get 80% of the purse. The thing is, Rigo shouldn't make demands, he is in no position to do that. Give in to demands, make money and THEN make demands.

Comment

Rigo will get Parkinson if his small old body keeps taking all this punishment, he should hang them up in 2017. If Walters fought Rigo, Rigo would get seriously hurt.
                I don't know about all of that unless you are trolling. All of his KDs are from being careless. He just has a ton of bad habits. But he doesn't take a lot of punishment from anybody.

Comment

I don't know about all of that unless you are trolling. All of his KDs are from being careless. He just has a ton of bad habits. But he doesn't take a lot of punishment from anybody.
                  Being old, small, weak, fragile and overrated is not a bad habit. It's a brutal fact.

Comment

If neccesary, go to Frampton's backyard and let Frampton get 80% of the purse. The thing is, Rigo shouldn't make demands, he is in no position to do that. Give in to demands, make money and THEN make demands.
                    are you flat out trolling or just hate rigondeaux? You're telling the lineal champion to go fight in the challengers backyard and take the short end of a purse bid? Has that EVER happened in history

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                      are you flat out trolling or just hate rigondeaux? You're telling the lineal champion to go fight in the challengers backyard and take the short end of a purse bid? Has that EVER happened in history
                      Well. If Rigo won't do that, then he won't go anywhere. It may seem harsh, but you should see this as advice, not hatred. What else do you suggest he do? If he beats Frampton, it will be his best win since Donaire and he will start getting more recognition. If I hated Rigo, I would say "keep getting knocked down by journeymen while making no money and only getting praised by your 20 fanboys on boxingscene".

Comment

Working...
                      X