No announcement yet.

Stop this Rigondeaux hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
    Yeah, the Buster Douglas who beat Mike Tyson would have destroyed Muhammad Ali. LoL.
    gotta love the rigo fanboys making up excuses "its cuz he wore reyes instead of winnning gloves, thats why he knocked rigo down, doe"

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      gotta love the rigo fanboys making up excuses "its cuz he wore reyes instead of winnning gloves, thats why he knocked rigo down, doe"
      Yeah, man, this is getting pathetic.

Rigo ain't a P4P fighter. It was okay to beat Donaire, but he needs to move his lazy @$$ up in weight if he can't get fights at his own weight, otherwise people need to STFU, Rigo is not proven and his prime is already ending. By 2017, at most, Rigo will be forced to retire for his own safety.

Comment

However, credits should be given where credits are due.
        Rigo fought an entertaining fight today and both he and that Japanese guy put up a hell of a war and showed massive heart. Actually makes me want to watch Rigo's next fight. It's not like I hate him, but his ****** fans who place him in their P4P lists makes it difficult to like him.

Comment

Yeah, man, this is getting pathetic.

Rigo ain't a P4P fighter. It was okay to beat Donaire, but he needs to move his lazy @$$ up in weight if he can't get fights at his own weight, otherwise people need to STFU, Rigo is not proven and his prime is already ending. By 2017, at most, Rigo will be forced to retire for his own safety.
          Okay then golovkin isn't a p4p fighter. He needs to move his lazy @$$ up in weight if he can't get fights. So should thurman

Comment

So the guy scores a shut out bar 1 round and his haters are calling him a bum

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              So the guy scores a shut out bar 1 round and his haters are calling him a bum
              No one is calling him a bum, he just needs to prove himself, he can't live on beating Donaire, the overrated Goofy of boxing, forever. That aint how you make it to the P4P lists. Rigo is no bum, he's good. But just that. Good. He is nothing special until he proves otherwise.

Comment

I don't know how anyone cannot be concerned about the KDs. It's becoming a recurring theme at this stage. He's a 15 fight vet at this point.

What happens if he faces a fighter like Walters and does he get up off the canvas if Walters puts him down?

Comment

No one is calling him a bum, he just needs to prove himself, he can't live on beating Donaire, the overrated Goofy of boxing, forever. That aint how you make it to the P4P lists. Rigo is no bum, he's good. But just that. Good. He is nothing special until he proves otherwise.
                  Okay I can definitely get behind this way of thinking. I am a big rigo fan but wouldn't place him so high p4p at this point. Until he fights more we should wait. I believe he would beat the other belt holders in the division but until then I wouldn't call him the best

Comment

Ok "hype job"

Whatever you say

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      Ok "hype job"

Whatever you say
                      Wow, aint that one of the guys who wanted me banned who comes and kisses my @$$ after seeing me prove all the Rigo fanboys wrong? But you're forgiven, man, we can all be friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X