Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Roy dissing Floyd?? he should feel his pain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Jones like any respected black athlete are just voicing their true opinion. There are two sides to Floyd's fans. The educated and the uneducated. 99% who idolizes Floyd are the uneducated. Those are the guys that don't read so they end up in jail for selling ******* on the street.

They repeat anything Floyd say. If Floyd say Pacquiao should not wear a boxing trunk during the fight, like a human dummy they'll repeat that $h!t all over the internet over and over. "Oh oh oh the fight isn't going to happen unless Pacquiao fights Floyd naked!"

I'm really thankful for the 1% who sees truth for what it really is. Guys like Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Roy Jones, Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler and the lists goes on.

Floyd, keep running your mouth with all your scripted interviews over at FightHype.com; so scared of Pacquiao, you can't even sit your a$$ properly on ESPN because you know you can't cover up your cowardness without your scripted lines.

Comment

Roy disses Floyd out of jealousy.

Same reason why Floyd finds every way possible to diss Pacquiao. Floyd even figured a way to diss Pacquiao because he has a promoter. It's all out of jealousy. Floyd has all the money in the world, but deep down we all know Floyd is burning up with jealousy that people don't love him the way they love Pac

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
        So maybe it's true then that no one knows a cherry picker like a fellow cherry picker. They see the other like their own reflection in the mirror and they hate what they see.
        Pretty much. Either people forgot, or just don't know, especially the younger cats, that Floyd is just following the Jones blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          When both were on top both were/are criticized for not taking the best fights

Both while at top were known for going the distance and not stopping opponents

Roy for whatever reason never became a huge draw(a great talent and a good trash talker) but never became a huge draw..

Both have defeated several champions in several divisions

SO WHY IS ROY DISSING FLOYD???

Roy is an ATG..my favorite fighter before Floyd..but i don't get it
          Because Floydiot don't make sense.. Floyd tells the national tv that Pacquiao is an easy fight yet he doesn't want to take $150 Million easy fight..

Floyd just can't make up his mind and only ***** thinks that he's got it all figured out..

Floyd has Dissociative Identity Disorder, he says pac is a bum(All floydiots believes this) then the next thing, Pac is on peds and health comes first.

Which one is it, easy or Great?

people are just catching up and Roy Jones was never this bad so I don't know why he should feel the same?
          Last edited by Real-Talk; 12-20-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Because Floyd is black. and Black brothers are not cowards. Maybe Roy wish Floyd is white. He feels Floyd is a disgrace to black americans for acting like a *****/coward

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Why didn't Roy fight Benn, Eubank, or McClellan?

1. Because Benn never really wanted the fight.

2.You must be joking about Eubank??

3. The MCclellan fight was gonna happen if he had beaten Benn.

For you to even ask this question makes me believe you could surely not been on the boxing scene at the time.

Comment

Because Roy wasn't a degenerate lowlife like Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  Give me a ****ing break dude. Feel his pain? Roy never got 30 million plus for his fights, Roy never b*tched about a promoter on a consistent basis, Roy never threw people under the bus who helped his career or his family members, Roy never had Floyd's delusional fan base who will suck Floyd off at any moment he gets a chub. Get real, holy ****.
                  Roy's father was the cause of much of Roy's horrendous happennings. Difference was Roy was dominated by his dad until he told him to take a hike, mayweather never really had any respect for his father....can't say if that is a good or bad thing given Floyd's father, but it is a fact. In both cases the dad was tough, bordering on abusive with the son and it worked out in the end.

But Roys fans are equally delusional! And Roy's dad threw plenty of people under the bus in the name of helping Roy. I agree that Roy has more maturity than mayweather but they did come up under some similar circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I agree............Roy for whatever reason Roy never became HUUUGE
                    Thats because he never fought oscar De La Hoya! Mayweather was doing just as Roy was up until that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                      Maybe because he feels he tried to fight the best etc etc where as Mayweather has no desire to fight the best.

Thats basically what Jones was saying., he also went on and say mayweather is boring as hell and that no one would watch him if he would have fought pacquaio already.
                      That sig lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                      X