Best boxer in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best boxer in a street fight?

I imagine someone like these...

Vitali. Tall, smart, good chin, strong, good punches, good kicks (he used to be a kickboxing champion).

Mike Tyson. Imagine fighting someone rushing you with that power and speed. I would be scared if he just approached me with an angry look, honestly. He has even trained Muay Thai, so he can both kick and at least defend good against kicks.

Tyson Fury. Imagine if he was allowed to use boxing AND wrestling. His tall, strong, half-fat body would push anyone into a corner and he can punch as well.

I'd like Carl Froch on my side in a bar room brawl. Tough mofo.

Comment

Carl Froch, Rakhim Chakhkiev, Anthony Joshua for intimidation purposes alone.

Comment

Tyson Golovkin and Kovalev will be my hit squad.

Comment

maidana, pacquiao, golovkin

pacquiao used to have turf wars as a kid
          golovkin and his brothers would start street fights with anyone that looked strong

and maidana just because he has a fairly street fight type of style, just haymakers, wouldn't be suprised if he was fighting on the streets often neither

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Carl Froch, Rakhim Chakhkiev, Anthony Joshua for intimidation purposes alone.
            intimidation purposes? then add nikolai valuev

Comment

i'll take the argentinian bangers

lucas and marcos

Comment

Speed is key imo, if a man can hit you 3-4 times before you even get a shot off then chances are you're not going to win. All boxer's punches are powerful with no gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  intimidation purposes? then add nikolai valuev

Read the first reply and for some reason answered thinking it was boxers you'd want backing you in a bar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Speed is key imo, if a man can hit you 3-4 times before you even get a shot off then chances are you're not going to win. All boxer's punches are powerful with no gloves.
                    i disagree, i think mailgnaggi is still feather fisted

Comment

Working...
                    X