Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best boxer in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt about it. Chuck Wepner, saw him kick 5 motorcycle club duded asses.All were big and nasty.

Comment

Fuck all you lot, I'd have David Tua, David Le'Mule and Anthony Joshua in my corner, we be hurtin mofos visually let alone physically.

Comment

Street Brawl, I'd take Brandon Rios.
        They'd be hitting him and this crazy mo fo would be asking for more. He'd eventually scare the ***** out of the guys.

Comment

Ali Raymi KOs Tyson in a street fight

Comment

Floyd Mayweather and his 100 bodyguards will be in my team, come at me now If you dare.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              Street Brawl, I'd take Brandon Rios.
              They'd be hitting him and this crazy mo fo would be asking for more. He'd eventually scare the ***** out of the guys.
              There was actually a video that Elie posted up a few years ago of Brandon getting dropped hard at a party by some regular mexican dude, I think that is what caused Rios to stop talking to Elie for a whole year and half.

Someone posted it up but it go removed fast.

Comment

Well, you want a heavyweight here.

That's really not rocket science, and a quick one at that.

I would opt Haye but he's been a bit soft as of late. Especially after reading his princess diary tale from new york.

Might lose the battle to chicken wings let alone a tire-iron.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  maidana, pacquiao, golovkin

pacquiao used to have turf wars as a kid
                  golovkin and his brothers would start street fights with anyone that looked strong

and maidana just because he has a fairly street fight type of style, just haymakers, wouldn't be suprised if he was fighting on the streets often neither
                  Wasnt maidana in a gang and got shoot when he was young?

I would pick abraham or maidana probably.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    There was actually a video that Elie posted up a few years ago of Brandon getting dropped hard at a party by some regular mexican dude, I think that is what caused Rios to stop talking to Elie for a whole year and half.

Someone posted it up but it go removed fast.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XnC...outu.be&t=5m3s

He talked about it here I'm assuming lol.

Comment

PFP, I can't see anyone beating Edwin Valero in a streetfight.

He would probably gouge out your eyeballs and enjoy doing it. Valero is one guy I would never want to **** with.

Comment

Working...
                      X