Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad..vitali... tyson

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Read the first reply and for some reason answered thinking it was boxers you'd want backing you in a bar fight.

his body hair intimidates me he looks like the missing link of the evolution chain

Comment

Originally posted by who_necks View Post
        Paulie would most likely destroy pretty much everyone on this forum. Just because he's feather fisted in the ring, doesn't mean he won't be able to hurt the majority of people on here who spend their days in their cum stained pants typing behind a keyboard. The man is a trained fighter since he was a kid. He would **** us all up.
        To be honest. If I didn't use wrestling, Paulie would be too fast and skilled, but if I could get him down on the ground, the small skinny guy wouldn't get up. His punches are not that hard, but of course, they will hurt, he's a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by UpInThisYo View Post
          To be honest. If I didn't use wrestling, Paulie would be too fast and skilled, but if I could get him down on the ground, the small skinny guy wouldn't get up. His punches are not that hard, but of course, they will hurt, he's a boxer.
          Also Paulie wouldn't have to worry about his sore hands lasting 12 rounds. He'd be trying to end it real quick.

Comment

Shannon Briggs

Comment

I am 48 (47KOs) - 1 - 0 in street fights. My only loss came at the hands of an armed guy who shot me in my leg and since he got away alive, I chalked it up as a loss that I will one day avenge. I know where the guy works and lives. And one time I won by decision after brutally beating a 6'9 ncaa linebacker but they pulled him away before I could finish him. I dislocated his jaw like Josesito did to Ortiz. He was holding it all the way to his car while crawling to his car.

I know pro fighters would be the obvious choice (they should be) but I have so much confidence in myself, I have never seen a more dangerous fighter than myself.

Comment

hate to be the forum nerd but this same thread is posted literally every day

the consensus from 500 threads seems to be tyson and vitali

Comment

Floyd Mayweather, Chris Algieri, Paulie Malignaggi, Miguel Vasquez, Yuri Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
                    hate to be the forum nerd but this same thread is posted literally every day

the consensus from 500 threads seems to be tyson and vitali
                    My 1st thought....dis thread has been made like x10 past 3 months......AAtleast the "who would make a good bodyguard was a lil diffrent)

Pretty much all brawlers, power punchers, fast punchers, guys with iron chins

Jack Dempsey would proably be the best imo

Comment

Yeah, Dempsey pretty much WAS a street fighter when he started out.

Comment

Working...
                      X