No announcement yet.

Best boxer in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    PFP, I can't see anyone beating Edwin Valero in a streetfight.

He would probably gouge out your eyeballs and enjoy doing it. Valero is one guy I would never want to **** with.
    Well.

Seeing as how he's dead he might not be very viable.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

mayorga and valero,.. no punches needed they will just stab u and eat u

Comment

Shannon Briggs. He ain't dropping, and he's huge enough that he doesn't need any wrestling skills to get a guy down.

On the other hand, Wlad would make the quickest work of any street fight I think. Yea the chin ain't there but there is no one getting to it in a street fight. The man would literally drop guys with a jab, and with that 275X18 bench press, he's strong as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
          Sakio bika, dude street fights inside the ring already.

Also Timmeh Bradley, he would nut you and spark you out with his gigantic cranium before you even know the fight has started.
          Hahaha this...

BRadley's head is literally shaped to be deadly. The way it's so angular, and comes to a point at the top/center. Lol it really does!

Comment

Lennox would be better in a street fight than Wlad .Right? Or maybe Wlad has some kickboxing skills. At least one of them brothers kick boxed for awhile

Comment

The taller, the better. I would take mostly tall heavies, starting with the Klitschko's. Joshua would scare some folks pretty bad as well.

Comment

I'd take Brandon rios on my side any day in a street fight.

Comment

Gotta go w/Big George. He'll smile like he does on TV and all the britches will fill up and everybody runs away. No fuss. No muss.

Comment

I'd take roy jones, Trinidad, Hopkins, Jeff lacy

Comment

Why are people mentioning all of these guys from the lower weights, lol, is it a joke? There is no weight limit in a street fight. Guys like Vitali and Tyson would really destroy any 175lbs fighter and below easily, unless one of them is some underrated martial arts master outside of boxing. We saw how Anderson Silva was not a good boxer, but he was the best in MMA, which resembles streetfighting more than boxing does.

Comment

Working...
                      X