Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: '2015 will be the year of The Hayemaker, I'm punching harder than ever'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: '2015 will be the year of The Hayemaker, I'm punching harder than ever'

Ahead of his anticipated comeback next year, David Haye says that his shoulder is now fixed, and he is "punching harder than ever".
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...r-9909165.html

Is this even medically possible? A doctor apparently told him that he should seriously consider retirement, now all of a sudden he's punching harder than before his shoulder injury? Something smells a bit fishy to me....

"David underwent five hours of surgery in Germany on Thursday morning to reconstruct his right shoulder, and has since been told to seriously consider ending his glittering 11-year professional boxing career.

"The operation was to the right subscapularis and bicep tendon attachments, both of which were ruptured."
    http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...oulder-surgery

Yeah it's possible.

But he still ducked 2FAST.

First time he'll have been in the ring with someone faster than himself.

I think that fight would look like Mayweather(2FAST) vs Mosley (Haye)

Comment

He's kidding himself like when an old fighter says he's in the best shape of his life.

Comment

LacedUp is drooling all over his keyboard.

Comment

I'm not sure but I think it might juuuust be medically possibly to pretend you're injured.

Comment

he might get one or two fights out of it but it will probably go again

Comment

". . . this next phase in my career is going to be the biggest and best, in 2015 people will be well and truly back on the band wagon."

Hitch me up big boy!! . . . . Ain't . . . no. . . stopping . . . us . . . now!!!!

Comment

does anyone really care. Haye is just another attention whore, who really wet his pants when it was his turn to shine (vs Wlad)

Comment

He's 34 and coming from a serious injury. I say he has two good fights left in him but that's about it. He has to fight some serious contenders and not just bums.

Comment

Ain't toe stopping me now...

Comment

Working...
                    X