Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: '2015 will be the year of The Hayemaker, I'm punching harder than ever'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...r-9909165.html

Is this even medically possible? A doctor apparently told him that he should seriously consider retirement, now all of a sudden he's punching harder than before his shoulder injury? Something smells a bit fishy to me....

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...oulder-surgery
    I just jizzed.

Comment

Originally posted by StillHereBro View Post
      He can, he's the most talented heavyweight of his era by miles bar maybe Solis. The thing is Haye is a celebrity in Britian and doesn't need to fight to live very well. If he wasn't in that position I think we'd see a very different mind state from him. Is it ideal? No, but to suggest David Haye isn't good for boxing is nonsense when he's the very thing the HW scene is missing. He's a full blown (unt but to question his ability is crazy.

Comment

Finally pulled the toe out of his vagina long enough for it to heal? I'll believe it when I see it. Right now it seems he's still carrying that yeast infection around in his boots.

Comment

**** David Haye, he's not gonna fool us again. How's the saying go? Fool me once, shame on you....??..we're not gonna get fooled again!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            **** David Haye, he's not gonna fool us again. How's the saying go? Fool me once, shame on you....??..we're not gonna get fooled again!
            What if he fools us 5 times?

Is it odds and evens or..?

Comment

Yeah, Haye is great for boxing........

IF THE ****ER ACTUALLY FIGHTS!.

Calling him the best in the division after maybe Solis is ridiculous! Solis was KOed in 1 by Vitali and Haye did not handle Wladimir very well the first time.

He has the "Andre Ward" syndrome.

I think that, before signing for a fight, Haye should be passed through a metal detector to make sure he isn't sporting a "bionic shoulder joint"

Comment

Top Cruiserweight, bottle job of a Heavyweight. Can never forgive his climbing on the table after the Wlad fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  Yeah, Haye is great for boxing........

IF THE ****ER ACTUALLY FIGHTS!.

Calling him the best in the division after maybe Solis is ridiculous! Solis was KOed in 1 by Vitali and Haye did not handle Wladimir very well the first time.

He has the "Andre Ward" syndrome.

I think that, before signing for a fight, Haye should be passed through a metal detector to make sure he isn't sporting a "bionic shoulder joint"
                  Andre Ward syndrome??? At no time has Haye been the undisputed king of his weight class that is head and shoulders above the contenders

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                    He's 34 and coming from a serious injury. I say he has two good fights left in him but that's about it. He has to fight some serious contenders and not just bums.
                    I say he has to stop acting like the wimp that he is. Vitali had more than 5 surgeries and we all know what he's all about.

Wladimir already had one surgery on his left shoulder and a one on his left biceps ( not before the Pulev fight) and he is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Haye is all talk but no walk. He disgusted me with his nonsense.

Povetkin would smash that idiot to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      He's not 25 anymore and SPEED is so important in his game. If he comes back and lost some speed he's going to get KO'd.
                      Haye is currently bulking up. I don't know what his "plan" is. I guess he must currently weigh in around 102-105 kilos.

He better take boxing seriously or just SHUT UP for once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X