Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: '2015 will be the year of The Hayemaker, I'm punching harder than ever'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not 25 anymore and SPEED is so important in his game. If he comes back and lost some speed he's going to get KO'd.

Comment

War Davey Haye.

Comment

It's hard to believe a word he says. He swore he would retire I think it was on his 30th birthday. He might as well be retired since he fights about once every two years. If he did win the world heavyweight title how often would he defend it? Twice every decade? Still when this clown is at his best he is probably the 2nd best heavyweight in the world. He should just start acting like a real pro and fight 3 fights a year against top 10 world rated heavyweights. Is that too much to ask for?

Comment

a little blunt . . . . but very true!

Comment

I wanna watch Haye over any other HW. That's why there such strong emotions attached to Haye, everyone can see the talent. Haye could have been a great. What a waste.

Comment

He still thinks he can beat Vladimir, the con man.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                He still thinks he can beat Vladimir, the con man.
                He can, he's the most talented heavyweight of his era by miles bar maybe Solis. The thing is Haye is a celebrity in Britian and doesn't need to fight to live very well. If he wasn't in that position I think we'd see a very different mind state from him. Is it ideal? No, but to suggest David Haye isn't good for boxing is nonsense when he's the very thing the HW scene is missing. He's a full blown (unt but to question his ability is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Yeah it's possible.

But he still ducked 2FAST.

First time he'll have been in the ring with someone faster than himself.

I think that fight would look like Mayweather(2FAST) vs Mosley (Haye)
                  whats with all these ppl saying tyson fury is 2fast? he is slow AF....even lennox lewis and frank bruno said haye is faster lmao

Comment

Comment

Big fan here, but even I don't believe him any more. He said he was fighting twice before the end of the year and instead he did after dinner speeches.

Comment

Working...
                      X