Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Manny Pacquiao rank of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 250, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      This thread is dumb. WHY? Because, anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows that you cannot rank an active fighter. PERIOD. The jury is still out on my boy BUT He's already an ATG, just padding the resume at this point. I personally have him in my top 5, along with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. He's the only 8 division champion in history. He's had all of the legacy fights to back his claim for ATG status. He is a global icon beloved all over the world. He'll fight outside of the US without hesistation. He'll fight anyone. There is no diva in Manny Pacquiao. He is OLD SCHOOL! He's also not finished yet. A lot bitter and bogus fanboys are looking real stupid right now because they thought he was finished. Stay tuned.
      You said you cannot rank an active fighter.

Then you rank him top 5.

Comment

Higher than mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          He has him in his top 5 with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. So only those 4 could be ahead of him. That means he's ahead of SRR and Ali.
          Lord, the pain and Agony.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            This thread is dumb. WHY? Because, anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows that you cannot rank an active fighter. PERIOD. The jury is still out on my boy BUT He's already an ATG, just padding the resume at this point. I personally have him in my top 5, along with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. He's the only 8 division champion in history. He's had all of the legacy fights to back his claim for ATG status. He is a global icon beloved all over the world. He'll fight outside of the US without hesistation. He'll fight anyone. There is no diva in Manny Pacquiao. He is OLD SCHOOL! He's also not finished yet. A lot bitter and bogus fanboys are looking real stupid right now because they thought he was finished. Stay tuned.
            1) Says you can't rank an active fighters, period.

2) Goes on to say you rank him in your top 5 in the next two lines.

3) Votes top 10 in the poll.

It's ok though, i'm dumb and you are smart

I'm just asking where people think he's ranked based on what he's done so far, no need do all of that 'you wouldn't do this if you knew anything about boxing' crap. smh.
            Last edited by Caught Square; 12-08-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Prob top 25

Comment

I apologize.....

Man. I apologize for that rant. LoL. I don't know what the hell made snap out like that. I still feel kind of hung-over from Saturday, still. Hahaha. Again. my bad.

Comment

My bad....

I am still feeling the effects of Saturday. My bad everyone. Evander Holyfield, Pernell Whitaker, and SRL are my all-time favorite fighters. I do rank Manny higher than Robinson and ALi and Holyfield, who are all in my top 10 of course. It's a matter of personal liking what order you rank your favorites, yes?

Comment

Absurd to think guys like Marciano, Hearns, Chavez should be ranked higher than him. His accomplishments are heads and shoulders above many boxers in history. He has a record probably will never be broken. Definitely considered GOAT by American media if he was a white or black American. He is Top 1 for me. Duran, Armstrong, Ali, and SRR has no claim to be better than him nor he to be better tban them. They are equals as greatest amongst greats.

Comment

Has to be top 5 for me. Marg and Cotto fights are personal favs, but his achievements throughout the divisions and the mexican rivalries will be remembered.

Comment

Working...
                      X