Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Manny Pacquiao rank of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Why is Bradley a top 3 ww?? what ww has he even beaten?? Marquez??? Marquez is 2-3 at ww with one of those wins being over Alvarado who wasn't even a ww...
    Lol your doing me a favor, look at LarryXXX picking apart Bradleys resume.

Comment

Very highly, but its pointless rating a fighter all time until he has stopped fighting. I'll reserve judgement until after his career.

Comment

Of all the legends of today
        I got b hop at around 25 and roy around 29. I had roy top 20 but his
        past orime career has been ugly.
        as bhop was around top 40 and his past prime career got him top 25.

Then you have pacman at id say 30 or 31. Which is a great spot. I got floyd at 35 . And carl froch at about top 75
        ward is top 100
        wlad is top 100

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
          Lol your doing me a favor, look at LarryXXX picking apart Bradleys resume.
          I am just being real man,I like Bradley but why is he ranked so high at ww?? He got ranked high for "beating manny" who ya'll said he lost to...then he beat Juan who ya'll said was not a ww and who has beaten no real ww period besides Manny who ya'll claim is not a real ww and who himself does not fight ww's....

Bradley,Manny,Juan=fight no ww's period.............

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            Of all the legends of today
            I got b hop at around 25 and roy around 29. I had roy top 20 but his
            past orime career has been ugly.
            as bhop was around top 40 and his past prime career got him top 25.

Then you have pacman at id say 30 or 31. Which is a great spot. I got floyd at 35 . And carl froch at about top 75
            ward is top 100
            wlad is top 100
            Now lets see that top 100 list you got this from

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I could care less about Floyd or Manny..my point is how do ya'll pull these numbers out of thin air with no valid list?? i mean your just picking a random number with nothing to back it up...can you even name 50 great fighters? do you know how many great fighters there have been?

Why you mad tho? It's just a thread on NSB.

Comment

manny is a joke..top 100 at best..

154- catchweight vacant silver title on the line lmao
                147- wbo title 3 title defenses in 6 years lmao
                140- ibo title off ricky hatton lmao
                135 - wbc title off worst champion at the wight david diaz
                130- one notable win 130 wbc title of marquez got beat up by morales
                126- barrera was only significant win no title won at this weight or defended.

i could go on but why bother..the guy has done nothing to in the ring to warrant being called an atg he beats worse versions of oscar and shane and people consider that an accomplishment..
                winning a bunch of cathweight titles doesnt make you top top 30 not even top 50..guy is all smoke and mirrors..

Comment

Dumb thread......

This thread is dumb. WHY? Because, anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows that you cannot rank an active fighter. PERIOD. The jury is still out on my boy BUT He's already an ATG, just padding the resume at this point. I personally have him in my top 5, along with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. He's the only 8 division champion in history. He's had all of the legacy fights to back his claim for ATG status. He is a global icon beloved all over the world. He'll fight outside of the US without hesistation. He'll fight anyone. There is no diva in Manny Pacquiao. He is OLD SCHOOL! He's also not finished yet. A lot bitter and bogus fanboys are looking real stupid right now because they thought he was finished. Stay tuned.
                  Last edited by GOD-FR33; 12-08-2014, 03:14 PM. Reason: Wrong color.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    This thread is dumb. WHY? Because, anyone who knows anything about boxing, knows that you cannot rank an active fighter. PERIOD. The jury is still out on my boy BUT He's already an ATG, just padding the resume at this point. I personally have him in my top 5, along with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. He's the only 8 division champion in history. He's had all of the legacy fights to back his claim for ATG status. He is a global icon beloved all over the world. He'll fight outside of the US without hesistation. He'll fight anyone. There is no diva in Manny Pacquiao. He is OLD SCHOOL! He's also not finished yet. A lot bitter and bogus fanboys are looking real stupid right now because they thought he was finished. Stay tuned.
                    You have him higher than Ray Robinson, Holyfield and Hopkins?

I know u just listed a few, but just checking.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
                      You have him higher than Ray Robinson, Holyfield and Hopkins?

I know u just listed a few, but just checking.
                      He has him in his top 5 with SRL, Whitaker, Duran, and Hagler. So only those 4 could be ahead of him. That means he's ahead of SRR and Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X