No announcement yet.

Kovalev/Pascal a done deal for March in Quebec. Announcement to be made shortly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Showtime are happy paying big money for Sukhotskys and Dudchenkos.
    I don't think they are.

They were happy with the Fonfara bit because it was supposed to set up a Hopkins fight, their big LHW investment.

After that whole hopkins fall out, they cancelled his perspective September fight and moved his other fight onto Showbox.

Stevenson needs to produce in some capacity

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Him and his team will do what they do best and kill any big fight. Best they can do is suffocate him by taking all his opponents
        Stevenson probably screwed himself signing with Haymon. We're probably going to see a few big fights from the Haymon stable next year but Stevenson won't be a part of them because there aren't too many light heavys on Showtime. Unless he and Hopkins decide to get it on which I doubt. We can still hold out hope that he and Kovalev clash but that seems like a longshot and if that really is the case, then don't expect much from this division after March.

Comment

Stevenson is now irrelevant. Guy is a joke.

Comment

stevenson is a real dumbo hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

he completely wrecked his career joining up with that satan worshiping haymon.

Comment

I expect Pascal to put up a decent fight. But he probably gets stopped for the first time.

Comment

Hell yeah!!!!! very very good for boxing!

Comment

Very satisfying result that I was really hoping would play out. Stevenson`s arrogance and Haymon`s hard-to-negotiate style work wonders. We can see all these intriguing fan-friendly matches get made due to stupidity of fighter of the year 2013 and his almighty advisor.
                  As for 2015, it seems that it has the potential to become a BIG, BIG year for boxing, even better than 2013 was.
                  Last edited by Sancho Puncho; 12-02-2014, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Stevenson took the b*tch way out. And he's paying for it now...

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      I don't think they are.

They were happy with the Fonfara bit because it was supposed to set up a Hopkins fight, their big LHW investment.

After that whole hopkins fall out, they cancelled his perspective September fight and moved his other fight onto Showbox.

Stevenson needs to produce in some capacity
                      I'd like to believe that but Espinoza is weak, Haymon has him under the thumb. Judging by the fortunes he's paying the likes of Santa Cruz and Garcia for mismatches, it seems like Haymon writes his own cheques.

Comment

Working...
                      X