• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Or Rourke....
    Nahh, too risky

Comment

Honestly, don't care about Stevenson anymore. He is 37 and I've never considered him a really good fighter.

He might as well throw the belt in the bin as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Kovalev, Hopkins and pascal all went to stevenson looking for a fight and he ducked all three.
        I mean there are guys out there ducking one legit challenge ... some even arguably ducking two ... but this guy is ducking ALL three of the top guys in the division.

Watch this space ... next up in the Stevenson list of ducks ... Beterbiev.

Comment

Should be a great fight, Pascal has a great chin and is fast. The key for me will be his sparring partner Beterbiev something Hopkins lacked.

I predict a way closer fight than people think.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
              Kovalev, Hopkins and pascal all went to stevenson looking for a fight and he ducked all three.
              I mean there are guys out there ducking one legit challenge ... some even arguably ducking two ... but this guy is ducking ALL three of the top guys in the division.

Watch this space ... next up in the Stevenson list of ducks ... Beterbiev.
              Alvarez is a stable mate too... he's higher up the WBC too... I wonder who he'll fight...Mando up next

Comment

Working...
              X