No announcement yet.

Kovalev/Pascal a done deal for March in Quebec. Announcement to be made shortly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Solid fight can't really ask for much more. Hopefully that leads to the fight everyone wanted originally.
    Him and his team will do what they do best and kill any big fight. Best they can do is suffocate him by taking all his opponents

Comment

Sweet fight. Pascal, as flawed as he is, is one tough mofo. This should be interesting.

To Aduckins: Quaaaaaaaaaack.

Comment

Nice!! Pascal is an under appreciated fighter - he takes on whoever. Wierdo style..but it works for him...He has a lot of experience, been in wars, has fought through injuries multiple times, never been stopped. Durable fighter, good ****ing fight for Kovalev.

Comment

I'm just happy that means he doesn't have to fight another Agnew or Aussie guy.
          Hoping Sukcoffee wins later this month

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Decent fight. Takes care of WBO mando, but I imagine the winner would have to fight Mohamedi next.

Well....Guess stevenson can fight....Fonfara again?

Those doors are closing in on Stevenson fast man. Killa Kova is eliminating all opposition so there will be nowhere for the coward to run.

Comment

Good fight.
              I can see Pascal landing some of those awkward punches he throws. But eventually Kovalev's greater skill set will win him the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
                Why does Pascal have no shot of winning? Kovalev will be the favorite but you're exaggerating.
                Pascals a solid guy but much of his fight game is based on athleticism. And at 32 he's lost some of that. His best days are behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Those doors are closing in on Stevenson fast man. Killa Kova is eliminating all opposition so there will be nowhere for the coward to run.
                  I think that they'll target Bute next.... there's seriously nobody they have left to fight.

Here's the current top 5:

1 .- Jean Pascal (Canada) NABF
                  2 .- Umberto Savigne (Cuba) FECARBOX
                  3 .- Eleider Alvarez (Colombia) SILVER
                  4 .- Isaac Chilemba (Malawi)
                  5 .- Andrzej Fonfara (Poland)

So if pascal loses, the next up will be Savigne.

If Alvarez makes the mando, then we'll never see a mando since he's GYM's guy

Comment

Adonis Stevenson is a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      I think that they'll target Bute next.... there's seriously nobody they have left to fight.

Here's the current top 5:

1 .- Jean Pascal (Canada) NABF
                      2 .- Umberto Savigne (Cuba) FECARBOX
                      3 .- Eleider Alvarez (Colombia) SILVER
                      4 .- Isaac Chilemba (Malawi)
                      5 .- Andrzej Fonfara (Poland)

So if pascal loses, the next up will be Savigne.

If Alvarez makes the mando, then we'll never see a mando since he's GYM's guy
                      Showtime are happy paying big money for Sukhotskys and Dudchenkos.

Comment

Working...
                      X