Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin would absolutely destroy Mayweather; however, that fight wouldn't really be fair, as Gennady is naturally much bigger.

Comment

I don't think anybody currently but he seems too think otherwise.

People can laugh but I still think the toughest fight out there for him is Matthysse.

Comment

vic darchinyan, ali funeka, humberto soto, hacksaw jim duggan

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          Who gives him the hardest at 147?

I can't see him losing to Khan.
          Probably still Pac. Would've picked a prime Pac to beat him for sure.

If he fights Khan in May it's gonna be a close and competitive fight, I wouldn't be surprised if Khan's shocked the world

Comment

GGG says making 154 pounds would be no problem. He has been a fighter making weight for the last maybe 15 years so I'm sure he knows what weight he can comfortably make. I can't think of a reason he would say he can easily make 154 if it wasn't true. He doesn't come off as a bull****er to me. He is more like a fearless fighter who will gladly fight anybody near his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
              At 147, Pac, Khan, Thurman and Porter give him a very hard time. If he fought all 4 he'd definitely lose.

At 154, Andrade, Lara and the Charlos would all give him big problems too.
              Lara would definitely be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
                Golovkin would absolutely destroy Mayweather; however, that fight wouldn't really be fair, as Gennady is naturally much bigger.
                LMAO golovkins resume is the bum of the month club compared to floyds.... floyd is too good of a boxer and would humiliate one dumensional guys like golovkin

Golovkin is basically the same thing as canelo but he can cut the ring offlike canelo cant....lol glockin had trouble landing against rubio the bum

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
                  LMAO golovkins resume is the bum of the month club compared to floyds.... floyd is too good of a boxer and would humiliate one dumensional guys like golovkin

Golovkin is basically the same thing as canelo but he can cut the ring offlike canelo cant....lol glockin had trouble landing against rubio the bum
                  Golovkin would cut Floyd off, trap him and break his ribs

Comment

Manny or cotto. Either may not win, but stand a chance, but Everyone else stands absolutely no chance.

I'm talking about within his weight classes. I don't know why u guys bring up ggg. It is not fair and irrelevant. Y not throw klitcho in the mix. He'll I think rigo could beat mayweather but I didn't bring it up cause of the 20 lb weight difference. Just not going to happen.
                    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-27-2014, 10:30 PM. Reason: Ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I think he could make 154 comfortably.
                      Hahah, 154 Canelo is drained at 152 and previously fought at 153. 160 GGG is comfortable at 154 where he's never fought b4 as a professional. You just can't write this stuff!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X