Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman still has it, the only fight that make sense is Mayweather!

Comment

• Hopefully, Mayweasther jr., would stop making excuses, alibis in avoiding Pacman. Let the fight push through early next year - 2015!

It's 2 in a row for Pacman defeating undefeated Champs!

Comment

• Pac couldn't knock out a bum even tho the guy was nearly finished..he's done and the only way he can win is if arum keeps providing him with sh** fighters like algieri...pac can't pull the trigger anymore.

Comment

• Pacquiao dominated a champion. One that fights like Mayweather, but still has legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Pac couldn't knock out a bum even tho the guy was nearly finished..he's done and the only way he can win is if arum keeps providing him with sh** fighters like algieri...pac can't pull the trigger anymore.
            Meanwhile your pillow punching hero Floyd wouldn't have knocked down that "bum" once.

Comment

Pac couldn't knock out a bum even tho the guy was nearly finished..he's done and the only way he can win is if arum keeps providing him with sh** fighters like algieri...pac can't pull the trigger anymore.
              Lol, can't pull the trigger..You must be stupid or ignorant. That left hand he landed in the 9th round to knock Algieri on his back was a bazooka. He'd floor anybody, including Floyd Mayflower, even past his prime

Last edited by SouthpawAli93; 11-24-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Can't believe people are gloating over this win lol wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  I gotta say. Pacquiao & Mayweather both don't seem that great. seeing Pac vs. Algieri & Floyd vs. Maidana showed me the holes they both have, even if past prime against prime fighters.

PEDquez could stop Pacquiao again honestly. I wanna see PAC vs. Garcia though, FOTY candidate!
                  "The holes they have".... "Marquez would stop Pacquiao again"... Dude you're a real idiot! Even Marquez doesn't think he could stop Pacquiao again or he would take the fight to show the last fight was no fluke; which it was. So why would you know better than he and Nacho??? And you are a real Phukkin idiot, did I mention that? I love clowns like you that get on here to post like you're an authority in Boxing, in Training Fighters, in Promotion, like you know as well as those on the inside. Like you know promoting as well as Bob Arim who's been doing this probably 60 years. Just stfu and watch Boxing and tell of the fights you'd like to see, or those you just watched. Don't embarrass yourself with your expert analysis, or lack thereof.

Comment

Pretty tough to knock a dude out who back pedals all night long. Those punches that landed knocking Algi down six times have much greater affect if he's standing there trading with you or coming forward, than when they take some off your punches by backing up all night. Hence why Canelo had trouble with Lara. Why Floyd pack pedals all the time. You're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X