No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Cotai Arena, Venetian Resort, Macau - Manny Pacquiao (57-5-2, 38KOs) came very close to breaking his drought of knockout wins, after dropping previously undefeated Chris Algieri (20-1, 8KOs) six times for a twelve round unanimous decision win to retain the WBO welterweight title. The match took place at a catch-weight of 144-pounds. The scores were 119-103, 119-103 and 120-102.

It started as a boxing match with Pacquiao having the advantage with the quicker punches. Algieri was using movement and his jab. Pacquiao's pressure and fast hands controlled the action. Algieri's left eye was swelling up a little bit after one round. There was a knockdown call in the second round, but it was obvious Algieri slipped due to a lot of water being on the mat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still cant believe Pacquiao really fought Algieri

shameful

Comment

They never let him out of his cage. wtf!

Comment

He threw the fight. No worries though were right where we wanna be

Comment

I gotta say. Pacquiao & Mayweather both don't seem that great. seeing Pac vs. Algieri & Floyd vs. Maidana showed me the holes they both have, even if past prime against prime fighters.

PEDquez could stop Pacquiao again honestly. I wanna see PAC vs. Garcia though, FOTY candidate!

Comment

Obviously different class, now bring on the dream fight

Comment

what an awful mismatch

Comment

I was about to whine about how this was terrible....

but Algieri's corner gave us the comedy moment of the year. ****ing worth it

Comment

What a piece of shiat of a fight....BORING. Can't even consider that a sparring match.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                    Obviously different class, now bring on the dream fight
                    you mean jesse vargas right lmao..pac doesn't belong in the ring with floyd..

Comment

Working...
                    X