Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio is still a tough fighter to deal with, he's still fast and explosive with a great gas tank. Wouldn't mind seeing Pacquaio vs Khan that would be seriously explosive, so would Pacquaio vs Cotto at 160lb

Comment

• Anyone who thought the fight was going to turn out differently was delusional. When even Pac-Boy was going on about how crap of a fight it was and it being a waste of time....you knew it was bad. Even check_hooks had to struggle to find something to say about this garbage.

Comment

• Poor Algieri had nothing to offer. At least his trainer provided us probably the funniest moment of the year. "Just watch. He's going to knock Pac out in a few minutes, I'm going to let him out the cage."

Comment

• I buy almost all major ppv fights. This one I didn't and the result is the reason why. Even the undercard the favorites one with ease. The Vargas/DeMarco fight was the only attractive fight of the bunch.

The only way that I saw Pac losing this fight is if he got old over night.

Comment

• I like the double standard on algieri being no good but he beat taylor easier than what broner did. But broner is the better fighter lol algieri > broner UD

Comment

• Floyd's weird, sad, deluded, and dare I say it...STUPID supporters increasing in vehemence toward Pac commensurate with the increasing indefensibility of their position. Utterly PATHETIC! You ain't on the "Money Team", you utter morons...and your hero neither likes nor respects you!

Comment

• Floydies next excuse: "he cant wear those gloves. Heres some pillows."

Comment

• Floyd Jr on hiding mode again...
                  Reporter: Are you gonna fight Pacman next year since he won the fight last night?
                  Floyd jr: I didn't watch the fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
                    ..what is up with you people, Floyd syndrome? you all think backwards. Ortiz is a hype job and Maidana got no brains and Ghost is really a Jr. WW. I will pick CA over those guys by UD..
                    Soooo answer me this question........ is Algieri better or more accomplished than any of them names on Floyd's resume? Not to mention those same guys you rate so poorly were all champions coming off impressive wins before Mayweather fought them. Let me ask another question..... was Rios a top contender when Pacquiao fought him after his lost to Alvarado? You guys stay hating and disrespecting people who pull facts and post with logic. Pacquiao hasn't done much at 147 in a long time but yet Floyd is fighting all the bums? You guys are fanny delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Soooo answer me this question........ is Algieri better or more accomplished than any of them names on Floyd's resume? Not to mention those same guys you rate so poorly were all champions coming off impressive wins before Mayweather fought them. Let me ask another question..... was Rios a top contender when Pacquiao fought him after his lost to Alvarado? You guys stay hating and disrespecting people who pull facts and post with logic. Pacquiao hasn't done much at 147 in a long time but yet Floyd is fighting all the bums? You guys are fanny delusional.
                      If Floyd fought Algieri, they'd be screaming that he should be banned from boxing. They'd be having an epic roasting session right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X