No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Dominates, Drops Algieri Six Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Manny Pacquiao cant KO a bum / runner. Sh** is sad.
    If the attacker can't ko a runner what else a runner like your boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      I gotta say. Pacquiao & Mayweather both don't seem that great. seeing Pac vs. Algieri & Floyd vs. Maidana showed me the holes they both have, even if past prime against prime fighters.

PEDquez could stop Pacquiao again honestly. I wanna see PAC vs. Garcia though, FOTY candidate!
      Garcia isn't as fast as Pac, but Danny could deck Pac with some of his strong mid range hooks...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        I hate how nice Pac can be. He should have destroyed Algieri in that round. That let him out of his cage comment was great, and it would have been even better if Pac just put it on him.

Algieri is a good fighter. I would pick him to beat most 140 pound fighters. It was really just a matter of Pac being a great fighter. It will be interesting to see if Floyd can still move well enough to keep Pac off of him.
        The hipster is good indeed... Unfortunately he holds no punching power (review the straight right in the first round)...

Comment

• Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          Still cant believe Pacquiao really fought Algieri

shameful
          Shameful? Nah. Shame. Shame you couldn't see how good Algieri's accounting of himself actually was under the circumstances. This was a worthwhile, entertaining fox for the hunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            I have to say, Pac's chin was in the air all night, not well guarded at all, open to all sorts of counters. . . Weather he would fight like that against Floyd I'm not sure. . . But I do think he'd have trouble catching Floyd and would be hit flush alot (based on tonight's performance) . . . I don't want to get into the who would win debate, I honestly don't know, but I do believe if Floyd saw tonight's fight he'd see opportunities and holes in Manny's game.
            Yes, right: Pac was fighting with his chin in the air... The hipster caught him many times, but (fortunately for Pacman) he has no punching power...

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
              DIdn't Andre Ward give some kudos to Bradley as being one of his most competitive fights in the amateurs..not saying it's legit considering it's amateurs but just throwing it out there...is andre ward a bum?
              Bradley is good, doe... (I didn't take seriously the Pac rematch...)

Comment

• YES!!! Excellent fight, Algieri is very tough. Great win for Pacquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJoeJoee View Post
                  No way, Pac had a huge edge in hand speed.

Rest of your analysis is pretty much spot on, doe.

Algieri did turn Pac a few times, and avoid that straight left, or slipped it a few times, but Pac started timing his defensive posturing, and tagging him even his head movement.

Lol Algieri looked lke a grand daddy long leg spider with his spindly legs constantly moving. It's like his legs, and foot movement was good, and decently quck, but looked so awkward at times.
                  Good assessment... (You understand boxing, doe)

Comment

• Originally posted by jso416 View Post
                    Pac's camp has made it pretty clear that if Floyd doesn't want to fight him that he's looking to secure a bout with Danny Garcia.. If that doesn't happen it's cause Al Haymon wants to save Garcia for Floyd. Matthysse, Maidana and Broner are all Al Haymon fighters.. If Haymon refuses to put his guys in with Pac then you tell me, who is he supposed to fight?
                    ... Kovalev?...

Comment

• Manny is a Legend.....

Manny is a true LEGEND. What I watched last night wasn't about who Manny was fighting, I was watching Manny. Was he fast of hand and foot? Could he take a good shot, still? Where his reflexes still sharp? Does he still punch extremely hard? What about his under-rated defense and ring IQ?

Leading up to the fight, CA was arrogant and disrespectful with his delusional banter. He honestly thought he was on Manny's level. He like every other Pacquiao opponent, learned the hard way. I was very impressed with Manny's speed, power, ring IQ, and defense last night. And honestly, he didn't even shift pass 3rd/4th gear on CA. He coasted with calm beat him up from the opening bell. He should come in light like this for Floyd, if it happens. It's the perfect weight for his power zone. If CA didn't run, like most other opponent's, he would've been KO'ed. PERIOD. Manny's power is back! He punches VERY hard, guys. His body punches had thunder on them. You could feel the thud in surround sound. He immediately took away the jab and CA's combination's by dominating the ring space and distance. All of this PED talk that was started by that coward Floyd was ridiculous to begin with. He is a jealous and insecure person, whose boxing career is crumbling down, meanwhile, Manny is rising to the top of the boxing world once again. KARMA is REAL! Normally when a person is abusing PEDS, their body/muscle groups will display that, ala Roidquez. Manny looks identical to what he has always looked. None of his muscle groups got bigger, AT ALL. He is a genetic freak and once in a life-time fighter. Sometimes, when you're that good, it's unbelievable. He is smarter than he's ever been in the ring and HUNGRY! Next fighter who stands in front of him, gets KO'ed. Bring on Floyd. If not Floyd. Bring on Garcia since he thinks he would KO Manny. At 140lbs, unless Manny ages over night, he will not lose at that weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X