No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
    Your English is beginning to fail you, so I hope you understand the following without assistance:

Cotto connected more combinations on Canelo than the other way around. Yes, Canelo's punches had more power. It's what swayed the judges and what knowledgeable (unlike yourself) commentators were saying. Cotto's foot movement is light-years ahead of Canelo's primitive plodding.

Ergo..... better boxer.
    "Overrated"? Please don't use words you don't know the meaning of.
    Lmao cotto didn't land **** but jabs all night he got outboxed by the better boxer deal with it *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      Lmao cotto didn't land **** but jabs all night he got outboxed by the better boxer deal with it *****.
      Cotto was robbed clear as day

Comment

Given the size difference, Canelo should've knocked him out. But being the inferior boxer, he didn't. Have your grade school teacher explain that to you tomorrow in school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock
          Lmao pass whatever you're smoking this way and get ready for that avi and sig bet dirt bag
          That was robbery bro I ain't changing shlt!

Comment

Given the size difference, Canelo should've knocked him out. But being the inferior boxer, he didn't. Have your grade school teacher explain that to you tomorrow in school.
            I also felt Canelo could have done more. I felt he could have stopped Cotto if he press more.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              That was robbery bro I ain't changing shlt!
              You piece of ****. I'm never making a bet with you again

Comment

Lol size had nothing to do with it. Cotto got soundly beaten

Comment

You piece of ****. I'm never making a bet with you again
                  Fuk you Maricon! Jk lol send me the link when u choose it. And it was Avy or sig not both

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Lol size had nothing to do with it. Cotto got soundly beaten

Sorry. I couldn't find one that said "dumba$$".

Comment

• The fight was much closer than the judges had It. 7-5, 8-4 for Canelo would have been more appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                      X