No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Lmao cotto was not the better boxer. He has 1 weapon the left hook and Canelo took it completely away from him. No defense either, Canelo looked like Floyd in there at times lol

You're one of those who give Canelo fans a bad name. "Looked like Floyd"????? Are you high or something? The only way Canelo looks like Floyd is he shaves his head and paints himself black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
      You're one of those who give Canelo fans a bad name. "Looked like Floyd"????? Are you high or something? The only way Canelo looks like Floyd is he shaves his head and paints himself black.
      Lol you're a ******. Cotto looked terrible in there. Canelo was countering all night while slipping punches lol he even check hooked cotto. Never missed the right hook to the body and consistently landed that uppercut at will. It was not close and Canelo has been and always will be the better boxer.

Comment

Cotto IS the better boxer. Only reason why he was able to hang in against the much bigger, younger, more powerful guy. The fact you think Canelo's the better boxer confirms YDKSAB.
        What makes Cotto the better boxer? Canelo outboxed him last night. Beautifully. He stayed right in front of Cotto and was making him miss all night while countering him.

Comment

Lol you're a ******. Cotto looked terrible in there. Canelo was countering all night while slipping punches lol he even check hooked cotto. Never missed the right hook to the body and consistently landed that uppercut at will. It was not close and Canelo has been and always will be the better boxer.

Haters and ignoramuses (you're both) will see what they want to see. Cotto lost. But you're one of the few morons who actually believe Cotto "looked terrible" in there. You wouldn't know how to analyze a fight if someone explained it to you slowly and in monosyllables.

Comment

• The fact that so many of you had Cotto winning puzzles me

Comment

Haters and ignoramuses (you're both) will see what they want to see. Cotto lost. But you're one of the few morons who actually believe Cotto "looked terrible" in there. You wouldn't know how to analyze a fight if someone explained it to you slowly and in monosyllables.
              You still failed to explain how cotto is the better boxer lol I laughed at everyone when I heard that I even made a thread and it got deleted. Cotto is vastly overrated he Is not a boxer he fights in and out

Comment

You still failed to explain how cotto is the better boxer lol I laughed at everyone when I heard that I even made a thread and it got deleted. Cotto is vastly overrated he Is not a boxer he fights in and out

Your English is beginning to fail you, so I hope you understand the following without assistance:

Cotto connected more combinations on Canelo than the other way around. Yes, Canelo's punches had more power. It's what swayed the judges and what knowledgeable (unlike yourself) commentators were saying. Cotto's foot movement is light-years ahead of Canelo's primitive plodding.

Ergo..... better boxer.
                "Overrated"? Please don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

Comment

• Originally posted by peasantcrusha View Post
                  translation:

"peasantcrusha, from the moment i saw you...i hated you. Your confidence unnerves me and leaves me feeling impotent in your shadow. I want to believe that being guatemalan affords me something over you but...you won't let me and it hurts. I feel as though all the bull**** i have been fed by my desperate south american parents, holds no water in your presence...crusha, you were supposed to be "illiterate...unsuccessful and tacky," why are you not following the script?? Crusha, why do you confuse me and dominate me on every level??

Crusha, i hate you!"

silly unfortunate looking fruitcake... This is not about boxing; this is about your inner demons. Envy will eat your spirit, son. I lord over you on all levels. Embrace it.

#iamyouridol
                  Translation: I talked a lot of ***** leading up to this fight about how cotto will ko canelo because i'm a pathetic ignorant patriotic flag waver who likes anything that's puerto rican and now i'm deflecting and bull*****ting my ass off in order to not talk about how my over-glorified idol lost in a marquee fight...

Again.

Go shove an acapuria up your old hemorrhaged ass hole and wait for verdejo to get a little older so you can claim him as your new papi you predictable dimwit.

#canelopower b!tch
                  Last edited by Agent Mulder; 11-22-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Congrats to Canelo, but i was not impressed with either guy. Both camps need to stop bringing up Mayweather's name. Oscar is talking about how Canelo wouldnt mind a rematch with Floyd and Roach was saying he wanted Cotto to call Floyd out had Cotto won. Both guys just didnt look all that good to be calling out Floyd for a rematch. Cotto didnt look good at all against Canelo and i felt Canelo could have done more to an old fading Cotto.

Comment

• Glad i didnt buy this fight. Oscar was talking about how this fight is gonna fix the Floyd vs Manny match up but this fight bombed almost just as worst. I mean the undercard with Rigo and that filipino guy was a repeat of Floyd vs Manny haha. I was watching it thinking to myself, this is Floyd vs Manny all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X