Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Canelo Alvarez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo looked fantastic. His defense was on point and he pretty much ran away with the fight. It wasn't close and Cotto had no snap behind his shots. Canelo is huge. And his uppercut was gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I will wait to see ppv numbers. If fight did 1 mil i would expect Cotto 2 then Floyd 2 in 2016. Definitely not GGG.
      You think they will rematch D? If I am Cotto I say to myself, I outboxed the dude, I ain't knocking him out, what else can I do? Obviously getting compitant judges, if they can find some, would help, but at the end of the day imo Cotto would be stupid to rematch Canelo. Canelo can hurt Cotto and will grow bolder, this was a close fight, the next one may not be so close....unless there is more attention paid to the weight at fight time. Cotto seems always to be victimized by catch weights and such....Manny took advantage of him in this manner, Floyd fought him at a catch weight, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
        Get a Guatemalan hero you can actually respect you genetically impoverished fruitcake

What power? He could not even get Cotto to take a knee and the fight was close considering Cotto was in the ring with a guy who is bigger than GGG.

As a Canelo fan, admit it... You are let down. NOT a single knockdown Not a single moment in the fight that you can cling to.

Now get off my jock you sickly beta male. Your issue has NOTHING to do with boxing and everything to do with your internal hate for everything ALPHA.

BetaMaleRage101

I hate you Peasantcrusha!

STFU AND GO SHAVE YOUR LEGS YOU EBAY WATCH PEDDLING HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT. YOUR OPINION ISN'T RESPECTED AT ALL. YOU DON'T LIKE BOXING, YOU JUST LIKE PUERTO RICAN MEN BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR THE FATHER YOU NEVER HAD.

LIKE YOUR IDOL, YOU NEED TO RETIRE YOUR SHTICK. IT'S OLD AND TIRED.

#CANELOPOWER MOTHERFCUKER

Comment

• Here is my post fight video.

http://youtu.be/dMEdu7JEzkQ

Comment

• I called it lol if the fight went the distance Jotto fans would cry robbery lol fight was lopsided. Cotto got outclassed he got out boxed lol shet is funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              Just watched both the Cotto-Canelo and the Rigo fight.

I had it 116-112 for Canelo, it wasn't really a skill factor IMO, Canelo was just too big and strong for Cotto. I think Cotto needs to move back to 154, he is way too small for 160 and lets face it Canelo is a MW.

I'm interested in how Canelo fares at 160, with opponents that are more his size it will be interesting to see how he deals with guys he can't bully around as much. Great fight though and both deserve credit for putting on a great show.

I was a bit disappointed with the Rigo fight, he was making Francisco miss a lot but not putting anything on the end of it like he usually does. Maybe it was ring rust from being out for nearly a year and taking the fight on pretty short notice, maybe he just wanted to go through the rounds, I'm just hoping it isn't an age factor and hes struggling to pull the trigger like he used to, it would be a shame because hes so talented.
              Wasn't a skill factor lol he out boxed and outclassed cotto in every single way. Cotto was never the better boxer ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                I called it lol if the fight went the distance Jotto fans would cry robbery lol fight was lopsided. Cotto got outclassed he got out boxed lol shet is funny

Some Canelo fans are being grownup about it, but I knew you'd be in here to break the ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Wasn't a skill factor lol he out boxed and outclassed cotto in every single way. Cotto was never the better boxer ever.

Cotto IS the better boxer. Only reason why he was able to hang in against the much bigger, younger, more powerful guy. The fact you think Canelo's the better boxer confirms YDKSAB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
                    Cotto IS the better boxer. Only reason why he was able to hang in against the much bigger, younger, more powerful guy. The fact you think Canelo's the better boxer confirms YDKSAB.
                    Lmao cotto was not the better boxer. He has 1 weapon the left hook and Canelo took it completely away from him. No defense either, Canelo looked like Floyd in there at times lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post

STFU AND GO SHAVE YOUR LEGS YOU EBAY WATCH PEDDLING HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT. YOUR OPINION ISN'T RESPECTED AT ALL. YOU DON'T LIKE BOXING, YOU JUST LIKE PUERTO RICAN MEN BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR THE FATHER YOU NEVER HAD.

LIKE YOUR IDOL, YOU NEED TO RETIRE YOUR SHTICK. IT'S OLD AND TIRED.

#CANELOPOWER MOTHERFCUKER

Translation:

"PeasantCrusha, from the moment I saw you...I hated you. Your confidence unnerves me and leaves me feeling impotent in your shadow. I want to believe that being Guatemalan affords me something over you but...you won't let me and it hurts. I feel as though all the bull**** I have been fed by my desperate south american parents, holds no water in your presence...Crusha, you were supposed to be "illiterate...unsuccessful and tacky," why are you not following the script?? Crusha, why do you confuse me and dominate me on every level??

Crusha, I hate you!"

Silly unfortunate looking fruitcake... This is not about boxing; this is about your inner demons. Envy will eat your spirit, son. I lord over you on all levels. Embrace it.

#IamYourIdol
                      Last edited by PeasantCrusha; 11-22-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X