Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz done lost his damn mind. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
      It's good to have confidence in yourself and everything...but no, just no. If he's serious though hope he starts to fight more and dedicate himself fully to boxing.
      what confidence he has none he is putting up a front. He needs to dig deep and get his mind out of that deep hole he dug for him self. I hope one day he gets his confidence back for his sake

Comment

No issues with Victor but come on bruh who are you kidding? You had a nice run and from the looks of it his brain isn't that scrambled (outside of this thought he had) and he is in movies. Go surf and bang bad *****es and stop saying dumb ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          No issues with Victor but come on bruh who are you kidding? You had a nice run and from the looks of it his brain isn't that scrambled (outside of this thought he had) and he is in movies. Go surf and bang bad *****es and stop saying dumb ****.
          he does have the life doe....no lie!!!!

Comment

Remember that video of him getting interviewed by some bimbo where he goes "at one time I was top 5 in the planet but I've slipped a bit now, probably still top 10 though"

this video is worse than even that atrocity looooool

Comment

I think this guys smokin pcp

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Remember that video of him getting interviewed by some bimbo where he goes "at one time I was top 5 in the planet but I've slipped a bit now, probably still top 10 though"

this video is worse than even that atrocity looooool
                true true............

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  New Interview: Vic O "Im gonna def go down as 1 of the pound 4 pound greats"

There is so much here......but watch then comment....

wachugot??

Victor Ortiz will go down in history the same way that Gerry Cooney did -- as one of the most overhyped, skill-limited losers in history.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    Victor Ortiz will go down in history the same way that Gerry Cooney did -- as one of the most overhyped, skill-limited losers in history.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Cooney

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X