New Interview: Vic O "Im gonna def go down as 1 of the pound 4 pound greats"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    He's as delusional as Briggs
    Briggs is not delusional. He is desperate for a check. Charlie Zelenoff and Victor Ortiz are delusional. Charlie Zelenoff and Victor Ortiz are the type of people that ride the short bus to school.

Comment

Impossible.

When you get stopped back to back by Lopez and a shot to **** Collazo your careers over.

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
        They should match him vs Khan. The Battle of the Delusionals.
        Khan already knocked him out when he was an amateur, I can't see Ortiz lasting more than 2 rounds with Khan. Look how Collazo beat him and then watch how Khan thoroughly dominated Collazo with ease. They are totally different levels now, Khan would retire Ortiz quickly.

Comment

What a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Briggs is not delusional. He is desperate for a check. Charlie Zelenoff and Victor Ortiz are delusional. Charlie Zelenoff and Victor Ortiz are the type of people that ride the short bus to school.
            I thought riding the short yellow bus to school is like the cool thing out in the bay area?

THE TREE HAS SPOKEN, BERTO GET ON YOUR STEROIDS AGAIN! REMATCH TIME!

Comment

I always liked Vicious Victor, but I believe that in boxing terms he is a giver not a taker.

He likes to be on top, and does have a habit of just quitting instead of pushing through the harder periods of a fight.

He is a smart kid, who had a really tough time growing up. Glad he has other business interests outside boxing which are doing well.

I wish him the best regardless.

Comment

1. the christmas tree

999. victor ortiz

he has a long way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  wow wow wow....im as skeptical as the next guy but come on.....he on Charlie Z level????..........daaaaaaaamn .......shots fired.......

Comment

say what??? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Khan already knocked him out when he was an amateur, I can't see Ortiz lasting more than 2 rounds with Khan. Look how Collazo beat him and then watch how Khan thoroughly dominated Collazo with ease. They are totally different levels now, Khan would retire Ortiz quickly.
                      Brook would put your boy Khan to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X