Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc. deserved Floyd but Khan doesn't???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OAll 3 came off the biggest wins in their career and were champions. Khan hasnt donebanytbing at 140 for the past 3 years let alone at 147. This is a stupid question. Khan is tryjng to talk himself into the fight just because hes fast, not because hes earned it.

Comment

This thread again? Surprised we haven't had another ''when was the last time Floyd fought someone fast'' thread, that is surely imminent.

Comment

floyd fought zab coming off a loss to a bum and he can't fight khan? what ever happened to fighting the guy who makes the most sense money wise? guess that was a lie as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
          that 50 year old Collazo is almost the same age as Maidana.
          But he is nowhere near Maidana's level..There is only two good fighters on that list and that is Maidana(who arguable ko Khan) and Kotelnik.. All the other fighters you named were all shot or just weak as hell (Pauliee).. Im a lying?

Comment

Slow foot work !

Comment

Joe Calzaghe deserves Chavez Jr over anyone else.

Look at his resume, Hopkins, Kessler, Jones, Bika, Eubank, etc. He deserves Chavez Jr!

Yeah, no.

See where i'm going with my sarcasm? Khan doesn't deserve a Mayweather fight for his wins of 3+ years ago. The last top 10 ranked fighter he beat was Zab Judah in 2011, 3 years ago. And don't play yourself, mentioning Luis Collazo as a top win, a guy who was not ranked in the top 10 at WW.

Maidana had just beaten Broner. Broner>Collazo, Molina, barely beating old Diaz. Ortiz had just upset an undefeated Berto. Guerrero had just upset Berto and beat Aydin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Joe Calzaghe deserves Chavez Jr over anyone else.

Look at his resume, Hopkins, Kessler, Jones, Bika, Eubank, etc. He deserves Chavez Jr!

Yeah, no.

See where i'm going with my sarcasm? Khan doesn't deserve a Mayweather fight for his wins of 3+ years ago. The last top 10 ranked fighter he beat was Zab Judah in 2011, 3 years ago. And don't play yourself, mentioning Luis Collazo as a top win, a guy who was not ranked in the top 10 at WW.

Maidana had just beaten Broner. Broner>Collazo, Molina, barely beating old Diaz. Ortiz had just upset an undefeated Berto. Guerrero had just upset Berto and beat Aydin.
                But Zab 'deserved' a fight with Floyd after losing to road weeper Baldomir? "peeleft:

Comment

Styles make fights, and stylistically he's an intriguing fight for Floyd which is why Floyd will never fight him. People just love to HATE on Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    The point here is.

There is no criteria for fighting Floyd, all you need to do is beat up some Hype Job in a Slug fest to secure your shot.

I'm ready to bet that Floyd will never fight Khan or Manny, because these guys are not flat footed Plodders and presents different threat to Mayweather.

and don't tell me Mayweather wanted to fight Khan blah blah, No he didn't.

Why do you think he made a Poll b/w Khan and Maidana, promoted it all over his social media, Khan won by an over-whelming majority yet fight the loser of the Poll?? He probably thought once about fighting Khan that point cause Khan didn't look impressive against Diaz, but now Khan is looking impressive and if beats Devon in impressive fashion he can kiss anyhope of securing a Floyd fight goodbye.

Like I already posted I agree 100% with you:

Styles make fights, and stylistically he's an intriguing fight for Floyd which is why Floyd will never fight him. People just love to HATE on Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                      Khan doesn't deserve a shot at Floyd

Because.

He won't stand stationary in front of him and will actually throw punches, won't let him dance around the ring and hey! cause he isn't a slow Mexican plodder.
                      I am Mexican and a fan of most Mexican fighters, but you are 100% right. Khan will never get a shot because he isn't one-dimensional, is faster, wont walk straight into Floyd,can box,throws combinations and wont stay stationary, also still has power and looks stronger at 147.

Stylisticallt tought for Floyd, he'll fight another plodder

Comment

Working...
                      X