Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc. deserved Floyd but Khan doesn't???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread actually exposes the double standards of NSB lol.

Just say that you don't want your fav. fighter to get beat up by Khan.

Comment

Guerrero didn't, but Mayweather decided he wanted to fight a mandatory at that point in time. Maybe the WBC told him he actually had to this one time, I don't know.

The other guys all had belts. Khan has nothing and has beaten no one. He's just a loud mouth who got his ass kicked last time he fought in a relevant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Guerrero didn't, but Mayweather decided he wanted to fight a mandatory at that point in time. Maybe the WBC told him he actually had to this one time, I don't know.

The other guys all had belts. Khan has nothing and has beaten no one. He's just a loud mouth who got his ass kicked last time he fought in a relevant fight.

Nice made up excuse this, Khan is also the WBC mandatory.

and Khan has a better resume than all 3 of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
          Nice made up excuse this, Khan is also the WBC mandatory.

and Khan has a better resume than all 3 of these.
          And that's why I said Guerrero didn't deserve it more than Khan. Chill out.

Comment

I don't think that any of them 'deserved it' anymore or less than Khan.

But they didn't beg and whine like a biatch like Amir does.

Seriously every time I watch Khan being interviewed I find myself wondering what his mental age is.

He still squeaks like a 17 year old begging for a hand job.

Comment

Floyd's been capitalizing on fighting opponent who just scored a big upset. Once those guys score upsets then the fans start talking about how they would be good fights vs Mayweather. Then after Mayweahter dominates them they say that the fighter was undeserving of the Mayweather fight.

Khan hasn't looked that impressive lately but I would love to see him fight Mayweahter.

That's how the current boxing game goes these days.
              Last edited by Bushidō; 11-02-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Really bored of hearing the same 3/4 posters on here moanng about how Floyd is avoiding Khan. . . Truth be told if it wasn't for Ramadan Khan probably would've landed the Sept match with Floyd, it's his own fault for being religious.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  Really bored of hearing the same 3/4 posters on here moanng about how Floyd is avoiding Khan. . . Truth be told if it wasn't for Ramadan Khan probably would've landed the Sept match with Floyd, it's his own fault for being religious.
                  ethered

he keeps his ethnic fanbase happy by ramadaning instead of fighting Floyd

Comment

Maidana was coming off the biggest win of his career against Adrien Broner and he was the WBA champion at 147.
                    Ortiz was coming off the biggest win of his career against then undefeated Andre Berto and he was the WBC champion at 147.
                    Guerrero was coming off a win against Berto and he was the interim champion at 147 and he won titles at 4 weight classes, but in my opinion he was the worst of the 3, but still more accomplished than Khan at 147.
                    What did Khan do at 147? Where is he ranked? What big win is he coming off of? He got knocked out 2 years ago and he had a knock out drag out with Diaz, he definitely needs to make more noise at 147 before he fights Floyd and fans should give Floyd credit for his opponent selection. At least he didn't fight a not rated at 147 blown up lightweight in Rios or a 140 pounder at a catch weight who coming off a knock out drag out with Provodnikov at 140, a fight which a lot of people think he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I don't think that any of them 'deserved it' anymore or less than Khan.

But they didn't beg and whine like a biatch like Amir does.

Seriously every time I watch Khan being interviewed I find myself wondering what his mental age is.

He still squeaks like a 17 year old begging for a hand job.

Comment

Working...
                      X