Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you realise Mayweather was a top 10 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I realized Floyd was a top 10ATG after he beat Pac, Khan and GGG, and then I woke up.

But actually, if he were to beat Pac, Khan and GGG at 160 he would be top 5
    Since when the hell did Khan become the litmus test for determining greatness?

Comment

When Floyd used brass knuckles and KO'd The Big Show at WrestleMania, I knew that he truly was TBE.

Comment

Top 10? no!! maybe top 20, just a step or 2 a head of pacquiao

Comment

It's not going to hit people until Floyd is officialy gone and they realize that wjat he did was truly legendary stuff. Right now since Floyd is here they are too busy hating on his greatness... they even hated on Jesus you know..

Comment

I have him at top 30 him being number 30

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
              Top 10? no!! maybe top 20, just a step or 2 a head of pacquiao
              Not a chance buddy when Floyd wins the 175 pound title to get his 8 titles that you can Talk the greatness of Pacquaio

Comment

So the defining win for TBE's greatness was beating Marquez according to this TS. If TBE was the one climbing up two weight classes I would have agreed. Do these idiots even use their brains or what? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                  It's not going to hit people until Floyd is officialy gone and they realize that wjat he did was truly legendary stuff. Right now since Floyd is here they are too busy hating on his greatness... they even hated on Jesus you know..
                  And you have no idea what your talking about....

Have u only been watching boxing since 2011... Lmao

Compared to other greats, Floyd isn't *****

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post

Its always like that. They complained about lennox lewis all the time while he was active, that he was boring, too safety oriented and held to much. Now everyone admits he is a lock for top 10 ATG heavies and had exciting KO's. They wish he was back.

Ive seen a lot of change for floyd already. About 6 years ago way more people hated him and were more critical of him, saying he ducked this and that and that he ran too much and wasnt any good. The majority of boxing fans have come around and accept hes an ATG and that at 38 nobody can touch him today, even guys with 15 pounds on him. Theres a few haters around that let their hate affect their ability to accurately rank him but theyre the minority, he gets a fair shake these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      So the defining win for TBE's greatness was beating Marquez according to this TS. If TBE was the one climbing up two weight classes I would have agreed. Do these idiots even use their brains or what? ;-)

Sounds a lot like Pryor's best win. You know, mister ATG at 140.

Comment

Working...
                      X