Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you realise Mayweather was a top 10 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    When he met Antonio Margarito in person and had to change his underpants.

That's when it all became clear for me.
    holding onto Tony's hand like a groupie

Comment

• The moment he knocked out Ricky Hatton, I knew he was a once in a lifetime fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        The moment he knocked out Ricky Hatton, I knew he was a once in a lifetime fighter.
        I think he got the global respect at that point

Comment

• ATG in ducking and going on vacations even jail, manipulating his opponents training and fighting conditions, doing PEDS, fighting like a cheat with grabbing and pushing as standard techniques.

ATG in having posters defend him so well that when they can't anymore they put you on their ignore list so you can't post in their thread any more (Larryxxx) lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sargo View Post
            ATG in ducking and going on vacations even jail, manipulating his opponents training and fighting conditions, doing PEDS, fighting like a cheat with grabbing and pushing as standard techniques.

ATG in having posters defend him so well that when they can't anymore they put you on their ignore list so you can't post in their thread any more (Larryxxx) lol.
            Ped's? Damn you're an idiot, aren't you the guy who claimed Manny was going to stop floyd in 3 rds?

I bet you don't reply because you know I'm right, coward

Comment

Working...
            X