Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you realise Mayweather was a top 10 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he said, "we're not fighting to prove whose the best".

Comment

When he "retired" in 2007 to avoid the top welterweights and then came back in 2009 to cheat a lightweight on the scales.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I honestly thought after the Marquez fight that he was not human,
        It solidified it for me. After such a long break to come back and do what he did was simply out of this world.

How he tactically changed in the Mosley fight was special and let's not forget about the clinic he put on against Canelo Alvarez.

At what point did you guys realise Floyd was an ATG?
        Still waiting on him to fight PAC bruh

Comment

At no point ever in my life did I think Floyd was a top ten atg....

Lmao.,, you have to have been watching boxing for only the past few years to think Floyd is a top 10 ATG

Floyd is top 50, maybe top 25, but his resume of opponents is laughable compared to other greats..

Sugar Ray Leonard from 79-82 poops all over Floyd's resume.. So does many other great fighters

Comment

I knew it once he made a man with tattoos have his team claim he was afraid of needles.

Comment

ATG top 10 status is for the Warrior Gods. The dragon slayers.

Floyd isn't even in the discussion.
              Last edited by A-Wolf; 11-01-2014, 09:06 PM. Reason: SPELLING ERRORS

Comment

How could he ever be considered an ATG when he never even fought the other best guy of his generation when he was in or around his weight class for 5-6 years? It's laughable.... He'll be remembered for not fighting Manny instead of being a great fighter (which he obviously is). if he only had the balls to fight all the guys instead of retire, then fight Manny a few years ago, his legacy would be undeniable.

Comment

Man, even Mayweather would cringe at the d1ckriding level these fanboys of his constantly regurgitate in this site. "Doe, those fights were not meant to be legacy fights," TBE would probably whisper in their ears, "I was running out of cash and the IRS was going after my ass."

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    When he "retired" in 2007 to avoid the top welterweights and then came back in 2009 to cheat a lightweight on the scales.

Comment

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?" -Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X