Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the best job beating Marcos Maidana? Mayweather, Khan, or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me Mayweather beat Maidana the best..He fought him twice and out of the two fights I only gave Maidana a total of 5 rds..Alexander fought Maidana in a 10 rd fight,so imo that's not as good as Khan winning a 12 rd fight..I also thought Khan did a very good job on Maidana..I only gave Maidana like 3 rds in that fight..

Tbh Alexander controlled the fight better then both(Khan and Mayweather)he also had the shortest time in between the ropes with him..I voted Floyd,with Khan coming in 2end and then Alexander..

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Alexander, Floyd II, Floyd I then Khan
      Alex yeah, Floyd 2 yeah but hell no, not Floyd 1, Mayweather barely won that fight buy a round or 2.

Khan had a clear points advantage long before the 9th, yes Maidana came on strong for a couple rounds towards the end and it was fun but Maidana was looking for a KO because there was ZERO chance of him winning on points. Plus Khan also got the KD.

Comment

It wasn't Floyd that's for sure, that's why its confusing Floyd is no1 p4p. He became p4p no1 by beating people less impressively than his peers.

Whether it was against Madaina, Hatton, Miguel, or DLH and SSM. WHoever Floyd has beat, you can almost guarantee someone beat them better than Floyd did.

That's why FLoyd has to justify he is no1 by fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
          OP also forgot to put that this version of Maidana gives shot Morales his retirement papers, Alexander his 2nd defeat i believe at that time, and Khan an early Garcia KO. You guys seriously sit up here with a straight face and act like Floyd fought the same Maidana from years ago. I don't even like floyd but the hate is strong in here.
          Maidana is not any different. He always had a jab etc... and was awkward.

Watch him VS Kotelnik...

Styles make fights. Floyd had a rough time in rounds with people who bring it. Zab, Castillo, Cotto etc... until he figures them out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Obviously it's Khan since he fought the freshest version of Maidana, not the shot version Alexander and Floyd fought. 90% of the boxing world thought Khan would get knocked out, but instead Khan dominated Maidana for the fight and nearly stopped him in the first round after dropping him, but decided to let him live so that Khan could enjoy administering a 12 round boxing lesson.

Alexander fought a visibly unfit out of shape version of Maidana who was now a broken man after being humiliated by Khan. Mayweather fought a fit Maidana but again, he'd already been beaten and broken by Khan, he was never the same fighter after Khan destroyed him.

So Khan is the man who destroyed Maidana, Alexander and Floyd just fought a broken man, a far inferior version of Maidana.
            Khan destroyed maidana? Did you watch the fight?And the scorecards?

I'm sick of this ****ing khantards...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              For me Mayweather beat Maidana the best..He fought him twice and out of the two fights I only gave Maidana a total of 5 rds..Alexander fought Maidana in a 10 rd fight,so imo that's not as good as Khan winning a 12 rd fight..I also thought Khan did a very good job on Maidana..I only gave Maidana like 3 rds in that fight..

Tbh Alexander controlled the fight better then both(Khan and Mayweather)he also had the shortest time in between the ropes with him..I voted Floyd,with Khan coming in 2end and then Alexander..

You gave only 3 rounds to Maidana in the khan fight?That's Hilarious...How many rounds you gave to bradley against pacquiao? -5 ?

Comment

I feel like Maidana was in his prime after beating Broner and facing Floyd in the first. He was rendered completely useless in part 2...I feel he was hella green when facing Morales. It's like an early career type of thing. khan got it in but I feel Maidana won that fight. Alexander took his soul tho...

Comment

Sorry, I mean almost won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                    Sorry, I mean almost won that fight.
                    Thanks to joe cortez , khan won the fight

Comment

maidana did the best job beating up mayweather, second only to cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X