Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the best job beating Marcos Maidana? Mayweather, Khan, or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Did the point go over your head again , why are Manny fans such ******s .

I will say it again , a fighter can be really up for a particular fight and can be just going through the motions in another , time dont have a lot to do with it while being really motivated does , when they fight Floyd he motivates the sht out of them , does that make sense to your feeble brain .
    Maybe you fools should just go and have a go at this sport because you got no fcking idea on what its like being a professional fighter .
    And you have a ****ing clue? Seriously dude get over yourself.

You act as if everything you say is straight from God & cannot be proven wrong.

Re: my earlier post, just end it now.

Comment

Alexander, but i think Alexander fought the worst version of Chino, one that was contemplating retirement and if its true what they said in the conference call before the first fight of Floyd vs Chino took place, Chino was also sick in the Alexander fight. But Alexander was a bs way to win with his 119 clinches during the fight. I don't think anyone has a easy time with Chino without holding.

Comment

Alexander but he put me to sleep doing it.

Comment

Obviously it's Khan since he fought the freshest version of Maidana, not the shot version Alexander and Floyd fought. 90% of the boxing world thought Khan would get knocked out, but instead Khan dominated Maidana for the fight and nearly stopped him in the first round after dropping him, but decided to let him live so that Khan could enjoy administering a 12 round boxing lesson.

Alexander fought a visibly unfit out of shape version of Maidana who was now a broken man after being humiliated by Khan. Mayweather fought a fit Maidana but again, he'd already been beaten and broken by Khan, he was never the same fighter after Khan destroyed him.

So Khan is the man who destroyed Maidana, Alexander and Floyd just fought a broken man, a far inferior version of Maidana.

Comment

Alexander for sure, he didn't even get hit.

Comment

Alexander Did the best job by far.

Khan fans are funny acting like he didn't survive the fight to get the win against Maidana. That first rd body shot was absolutly sick and Khan built a good lead at the halfway point but then in the second half Khan got absolutly smashed and hung on for dear life. It's the least impressive by far.

The Mayweather fight was the opposite the first 4 -5 rounds Maidana gave Mayweather problems but then Maywesther pretty much shut him out in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                And you have a ****ing clue? Seriously dude get over yourself.

You act as if everything you say is straight from God & cannot be proven wrong.

Re: my earlier post, just end it now.
                You got no idea what Ive done , but I know you havent boxed your posts scream that loud and clear , thats why you cant relate to anything that comes from a deeper place , thats what pissus me off , when kids like you mouth off and you have no clue about the sport other than your fanboys perspective .

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Alexander Did the best job by far.

Khan fans are funny acting like he didn't survive the fight to get the win against Maidana. That first rd body shot was absolutly sick and Khan built a good lead at the halfway point but then in the second half Khan got absolutly smashed and hung on for dear life. It's the least impressive by far.
                  Actually, Khan was pretty much in full control until midway through the 10th round. Alexander only fought a 10 round fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Actually, Khan was pretty much in full control until midway through the 10th round. Alexander only fought a 10 round fight.
                    Don't lie to yourself Dirk and try to revise history . Khan wasn't in control for 10 1/2 rds.

I haven't watched the fight in a bout year so I might not be 100% accurate but he built a nice lead in the first 4 rds and a pt deduction in the 5th which I think I gave 9-9 But after that it was downhill and he hung on to W.

Alexander made Maidana looks like they were in different leagues from start to finish 10 rds or not, Khan built a early lead and got beat down in the second half and barely survived for a W.

But if you want to start a thread about that fight and break down round by round how you scored it that's cool it'd be interesting to get your take on it , you being a khan fan and seeing where we differ because I have that fight closer then most.

Even though I'm not a Khan fan Everytime I write about that fight I got to say that 1st rd body shot is absolutly insane and maybe one of my favorites. Just the way Khan hit him with 2 perfect shots was perfect but how Maidana managed to get up from that and not only survive but to turn the tides after that was equally impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      Don't lie to yourself Dirk and try to revise history . Khan wasn't in control for 10 1/2 rds.

I haven't watched the fight in a bout year so I might not be 100% accurate but he built a nice lead in the first 4 rds and a pt deduction in the 5th which I think I gave 9-9 But after that it was downhill and he hung on to W.

Alexander made Maidana looks like they were in different leagues from start to finish 10 rds or not, Khan built a early lead and got beat down in the second half and barely survived for a W.

But if you want to start a thread about that fight and break down round by round how you scored it that's cool it'd be interesting to get your take on it , you being a khan fan and seeing where we differ because I have that fight closer then most.

Even though I'm not a Khan fan Everytime I write about that fight I got to say that 1st rd body shot is absolutly insane and maybe one of my favorites. Just the way Khan hit him with 2 perfect shots was perfect but how Maidana managed to get up from that and not only survive but to turn the tides after that was equally impressive.
                      Maidana sat down at the end of the 9th round against Khan and looked a beaten man. He took a long time to even get off his stool. He was visibly frustrated because he'd been pretty convincingly outboxed.

Saying Khan got "beat down" in the second half of the fight i.e meaning from the 6th on is just a blatant fabrication of the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X