Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Jr: Canelo Beats Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Canelo would be a hell of a fight for GGG. In Canelo, they have a guy that won't take a payoff to drop the first time he is hit. GGG is, without a doubt, a strong puncher but no way in hell he is dropping people like nothing and then they are up and laughing 30 seconds later.

Something is going on and I believe it is called marketing. They are making sure that all the opponents hit the deck, no matter the cost. I don't think Canelo will take a payoff and as a result, the fight won't be the stroll in the park that people think it will be.

Comment

this to me is a 50/50 fight, canelo is good against fighters that come to him. he is quick, has power, bigger than ggg and can take a punch. favour canelo actually but u never know ggg might just catch him clean and get him out of there

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        The only fighter Canelo has faced that is better than GGG is Mayweather, but that is Obvious.
        GGG beats Mayweather, so that's not even true.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Canelo would not be the best fighter GGG has ever faced....GGG would be the best fighter Canelo has faced
          Fixed your typo

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            That's a strong possibility, Canelo would be smart to invest on the body as well. Both of them are great to the body but Golovkin's sneaky uppercut worries me, that might be the kick starter to his victory.
            Good point. I find this fight very competitive. But still think that Golovkin stops Canelo in the late rounds

Comment

I can't imagine any scenario where Canelo doesn't get squashed. His severe limitations were exposed by Mayweather. By the end of the 2nd round Alvarez will have already been hit harder than he ever has been in his life and holding on not to get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Bradley trying to get some delusional Canelo fans to get on his side, maybe they enjoy his predictions enough to buy tickets to his fight against Chaves.

GGG is the best middleweight in the world right now, and he's the best by a wide margin. Canelo could make it a fight for 6 rounds but he would end up taking a terrific beating, he has a great chin but it would be overwhelming.

I don't see anybody at 160 or under giving GGG too many problems, maybe Lara can make it awkward by running the whole fight but he wouldn't win shit.
                The thread ended here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                  Fixed your typo
                  GGG isn't a better fighter than Floyd....not even close.

Comment

Timmy is jealous of GGG's power, stardom, and boyish good looks. Timmy is just a featherduster with negative starpower and looks like an ewok.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      GGG isn't a better fighter than Floyd....not even close.
                      Most of your fellow travelers disagree. They think GGG vs lineal SWW champ at 154 is a mismatch in GGG's favor, and unfair to TBE

Comment

Working...
                      X