No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Jr: Canelo Beats Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Canelo would be the best fighter GGG has ever faced....GGG would not be the best fighter Canelo has faced
    By resume only, in the ring Canelo finds it a lot tougher against Golovkin than he did against Mayweather. Alvarez probably doesn't even see the 4th round.

Comment

I would like to see GGG vs. Bradley @ 154. Or 155 just to troll & fight for his 160lb titles.

Bradley says he walks @ 180. GGG came in @ 175 vs. Rubio

Comment

bradley has taken too many blows to the head, and whoever agrres with him is an idiot...
        Last edited by BendOver; 10-21-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

GGG would destroy Cotto but Canelo is a diff story. Canelo has the hand speed to get GGG off of him. It would be a very interesting fight, but GGG would be a favorite. And for those who think their would be a size difference, Canelo grew out of 154 pounds 2 fights ago. He's a middleweight who fights at catchweights now.

Comment

No matter from what angle I try to look at this fight, I cannot see Canelo making the distance. He will do some good things early, but will not get the chance to take breaks like he did with Floyd, Trout or Lara.

It is a huge difference when someone is giving you the type of heat GGG brings. He will get no breaks. If he makes it to the 6th round, he will be gassed and moving back for a breather, but he will not get a chance to take one. Then he will start taking a bad beating.

Comment

We haven't seen.......

We haven't seen GGG in with a fighter as smart or as talented as Canelo. Canelo can and will use GGG's aggression against him, and run him into several hard shots along the way. The question then becomes, can GGG make adjustments? Can he take the type of power he gives to his opponents? These are logical questions we don't have the answer to. Correct?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Out Box GGG. Yeah Right. GGG has superior boxing skills to canelo. GGG won silver in the Olympics. Canelo does not have much boxing skill. GGG paints Canelo's face the color of his hair.
                Naw bro, I dont agree. Canelo is a technician. Only major weakness is not having fleet feet.

GGG is an olde school slugger.

That being said I think Canelo gets koed but it wont be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Canelo might hold his own for a while..but once he gasses, he gets brutalized
                  That's a strong possibility, Canelo would be smart to invest on the body as well. Both of them are great to the body but Golovkin's sneaky uppercut worries me, that might be the kick starter to his victory.

Comment

I think it's cool that Bradley gets high. Actually, he is probably the most articulate and well spoken fighter out there -- unless you favor Paul Maglignaggi, but I think Bradley is smarter.

Still, he underestimates GGG who is slow the way Marciano was slow, and who "makes adjustments" the way Marciano did. He keeps hitting you. Your shots don't phase him. He cuts off the ring and goes to work.

If Canelo had the incredible speed of a great welter like Floyd or Pacquiao then yes he could apply the technique with effect by buzzing out of the way after landing shots. But when he lands against Golovlin, he going to GET landed. Real hard.

Comment

Bradley trying to get some delusional Canelo fans to get on his side, maybe they enjoy his predictions enough to buy tickets to his fight against Chaves.

GGG is the best middleweight in the world right now, and he's the best by a wide margin. Canelo could make it a fight for 6 rounds but he would end up taking a terrific beating, he has a great chin but it would be overwhelming.

I don't see anybody at 160 or under giving GGG too many problems, maybe Lara can make it awkward by running the whole fight but he wouldn't win shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X