Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG beats Canelo

Comment

Canelo is a good boy.

Bradley about to get them letters again though, believe me.
      Last edited by The Problem Child; 10-21-2014, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Canelo might hold his own for a while..but once he gasses, he gets brutalized

Comment

I could see Canelo going the distance, and possibly rocking GGG a few times, but losing a decision in the end.

Comment

Yeah, but then again - Tim Bradley: "Tim Bradley beats Manny Pacquiao"

Comment

Canelo doesn't gas...........

This whole Canelo "gasses" concept isn't true. Maybe in the past, which happens to some fighters as they adapt to fighting at a higher level. Canelo doesn't gas. His stamina is fine and seems to be improving by the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Out Box GGG. Yeah Right. GGG has superior boxing skills to canelo. GGG won silver in the Olympics. Canelo does not have much boxing skill. GGG paints Canelo's face the color of his hair.
                Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Have to agree with u. How is he going to outbox him? With his slow feet or with his not so good defense. Still its a great fight that I hope happens.
                100% agree.

Plus, Canelo cant fight on the back foot......GGG will steam roll him and crush him like a good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                  100% agree.

Plus, Canelo cant fight on the back foot......GGG will steam roll him and crush him like a good boy.
                  GGG does the same thing to Cotto.

Comment

I got GGG, but Canelo gives him the good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Canelo would be the best fighter GGG has ever faced....GGG would not be the best fighter Canelo has faced
                      P4p sure, but h2h not even close. All your fellow flo mos are admitting Ggg vs Floyd is a mismatch at 154 where Floyd is lineal. And this Sww weakling shut out Canelo, who admittedly may have been drained by the catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X