Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley Jr: Canelo Beats Gennady Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady does everything better than Canelo.

Hits harder, ring general, no known stamina issues, Canelo doesn't have the pop to keep GGG off him.

I don't see how Canelo can beat him, honestly.

Comment

Bradley picked Garcia over matthysse

Comment

I can't agree with Bradley , he says GGG is slow but Canelo, in spite of having fast hands, is flat footed.

With GGG cutting off the ring as effectively as he does, Canelo would have troubles in imposing his jab and dictate the pace.

I'd favor GGG but one thing is for sure, there'd be crazy exchanges and them both can ****. Great fight if it happens.

Comment

Bradley concussed again?

Canelo has no advantages in this one; his usual size advantage is gone, Golovkin also hits much harder, has much better footwork, a better chin, cuts the ring off....yeah, GGG stops him.

Comment

I don't see it tbh. I don't think Canelo is defensively good enough to handle Golovkin. And while he's a decent puncher, you get the impression that it would take serious power to put Golovkin into backpedaling mode in any fight.

The major problem for Canelo is the jab though. In that his is mediocre and Golovkin's is really good. Canelo's a very good boxer, but he's going to find it difficult to outslick GGG when he's getting badly out-jabbed all night.

Golovkin throws in volume too. There's nothing tentative about his work.

Comment

I think Canelo just gets worn down and stopped

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Most of your fellow travelers disagree. They think GGG vs lineal SWW champ at 154 is a mismatch in GGG's favor, and unfair to TBE
                Seriously? The only reason anyone thinks that is because he's naturally the much bigger man and Floyd is on the decline, not because he's the better fighter.

Comment

nope. i seen canelo hurt by cottos baby bro. hell fkn no

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Ledoux View Post
                    Gennady does everything better than Canelo.

Hits harder, ring general, no known stamina issues, Canelo doesn't have the pop to keep GGG off him.

I don't see how Canelo can beat him, honestly.
                    I think he has the pop, he would probably land a lot of combos on Golovkin but he doesn't fight 3 minutes a round and he can't afford to do that.

If Canelo's smart he'll drop that lb and stay at JMW.

Comment

They both have pop in the early rounds could go either way if Ginger boy can keep his power at a higher weight class, but if it goes past 6 GGG brutalizes him, and then Canelo's scary ****** mom kills GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X